1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL.com Article on Ted Ginn's emergence

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Bpk, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

OOPS... It's actually an NFL.com article, not ESPN. Could a Mod fix the Thread Title, please?

Ginn a tonic: Emerging receiver a real boost for Dolphins

Some respect for Teddy Ginn from NFL.com as a rising star, and even credit given to Karl Dorrell, our receivers coach, for helping him develop.

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I read that earlier and didn't post a link. It's good stuff.

3. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    Read it earlier thought it was a good read.

Your title says ESPN article and your post says NFL.com article. Just thought I'd let you know.

Bpk likes this.
  4. Bpk

lol. oops. thanks, I'll tell a mod.

Hmmm... no mods around. I'll just add a note asking for one to change it.

cnc66 likes this.
  5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Loved the article but what i noticed the most was our stadium, that stadium was pretty much packed against the lowly raiders, that was really nice to see, and i think an improvment from years past relative to the importance of certain games.

Bpk likes this.
  6. Bpk

I REALLY hope we fill it for the Pats game. This team deserves our full support.

And please don't say 'relative to'... it makes me think of grease.

7. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    sorry bro, didnt want you to go down that road....comparable, hows that.

8. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    I expect the Reps from this board that are at the game to be hoarse for the rest of the week following the game....and lead the rest of them to do it at the right time :).

9. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Great to read about Ginn. He is making huge strides right now. We're giving him the ball more than ever. Now he's seeing KRs, PRs, comeback routes, quick slants, end arounds, go routes, post routes, drag routes. To see Ginn being used on all types of route, that shows both the Chad's confidence in Ginn, and Ginn's progression as a route runner. He's said it more than once in interview, he loves getting the ball in his hands early in the game. Ginn feeds off adrenaline. If you can get his blood pumping, watch out.

On a side note, if you scroll down the article, the part about Boldin is interesting. Here's what the Cards GM had to say about Boldin.

I guess any thoughts of Boldin leaving Arizona are put to rest for awhile.

10. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Ted Ginn has improved greatly, and the best thing is that he can only get better.