1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Aggregator Page

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by brparkway, Mar 23, 2008.

1. brparkway

brparkway Season Ticket Holder

Dec 16, 2007
    Roanoke, VA. U.S.
    I hesitate to suggest this, since Curt has such a nice one over at Phins.com (see his "News Wire link" if you haven't already) but it would create kind of a one-stop info site.
    Regardless, keep up the great work guys, it helps keep us nut jobs off the streets.

GoPhins! likes this.
  2. dbergan

dbergan Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 15, 2007
    Yeah, I have to admit that I use Curts news wire exclusively...a very nice feature which I havent seen anyone else use.

3. Celtkin

Celtkin <B>Webmaster</b> Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    46.73° N, 117.00° W
    The front page will have a news aggregator :up:

Keep the suggestions coming. We appreciate them.

baboo72, brparkway and GoPhins! like this.
  4. ether79

ether79 ****

Dec 21, 2007
    Terre Haute, Indiana
    The one thing I missed most about Finheaven was before the initial server issues when the front page had commentary and the news. I hope this will be back on the new site, once everything is completed. Great things to come I'm sure!!

5. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

If we get a front page which has NEWS then I would come here exclusively instead of Curt's page and then here.

6. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Agreed. Celtkin, you guys planning on having commentary, be it form the likes of KB, Boomer and CK down to us plevians? Or is it a straight news only type? Either way is fine by me. :wink2:

7. Celtkin

Celtkin <B>Webmaster</b> Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    46.73° N, 117.00° W
    We are going to have blogs and commentary page along with a new front page

8. NyPhinfan

NyPhinfan Season Ticket Holder

Dec 21, 2007
    I am the same way in my routine...I check the news wire on Curt's page and then I come here to get all the fill in the blanks on any stories. It would be nice to go to ONE site to do all that. Although I know it would be alot of work...love the way this site looks...A+ job