New Sig, courtesy of L2G!!!

4 replies

SilverphinSilverphinForum VeteranOP
May 31, 2009, 11:25 PM

I present to you, what every DB sees when Ronnie Brown carries the rock.

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
May 31, 2009, 11:29 PM

"Silverphin wrote:

I present to you, what every DB sees when Ronnie Brown carries the rock.

Wouldn't that be bad news for us...I mean if Ronnie was an actual zombie. Without a doubt his fumble ratio would go up due to his limbs continuing to fall off, just saying.

BTW awesome sig Mike :wink2:

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Jun 2, 2009, 06:51 AM

wow mike, just wow.

Big EBig ENew Member
Jun 2, 2009, 08:20 AM

L2G loooves zombies. Good job Mike.

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Jun 2, 2009, 11:50 AM

"gi§h® wrote:

wow mike, just wow.

Hoping that's a good "wow". :lol:

Here's the full zombie pic
http://forums.thephins.com/showpost.php?p=729061&postcount=10


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.