1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new HOF pics

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Ohio Fanatic, Sep 2, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    My annual trip to my in-laws in middle-of-nowhere Ohio mean I get to stop by Hall of Fame on way back. It's a great place to stop and run my little kids around and get them tired so I can drive the rest of the day. Few new exhibits related to our Dolphins

1) Exhibit where part of it was dedicated to Don Shula. Had the actual shirt he wore for his record-breaking all-time wins game, I think they were playing the Eagles? something about how he wore the same shirt for the superbowl win too. sorry, can't remember, 4 days of driving will drain your brain.
    [​IMG]

2) 2nd pic was our game vs Jets last year. 2 records broken: Ginn's 2 100 yd returns and JT's record breaking fumble returned for TD. I know they are no longer dolphins, but we at least have love for that game they won.
    [​IMG]

3) last one of course is the bronze head of Don Shula. last year, I posted Marino's bust, so rotating
    [​IMG]

2. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Cool stuff! thanks! I haven't been to the HOF in probably, 15 years. I'm due to return!

3. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    love your daughters face infront of ginn/taylor.....:lol:

4. siciliansith

siciliansith Resident Deviant

Nov 25, 2007
    Rochester NY
    even at a young age they know! :lol:

Bpk likes this.
  5. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

It's the smell. Children can smell drops and over wieight coaching. Jest fans can't reproduce because of Rex. That and the bad intelligence gene...

Frumundah Finnatic likes this.
  6. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    :lol:

CaribPhin likes this.