New England is DONE

333 replies

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Dec 18, 2014, 04:36 PM

Prolific, is definitely a word.

Pornlific?

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

bigbrybigbryNew Member
Dec 18, 2014, 07:23 PM

"lmeister3 wrote:

Prolific, is definitely a word.

Pornlific?

Sick, stick a fork in him.

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Dec 18, 2014, 09:04 PM

"bigbry wrote:

Sick, stick a fork in him.

just the tip though

jpep13jpep13Supporter
Dec 22, 2014, 11:42 PM

road to the playoffs go thru the Damn Pats! I'm sick

GARDENHEADGARDENHEADSupporter
Dec 23, 2014, 01:23 PM

"jpep13 wrote:

road to the playoffs go thru the Damn Pats! I'm sick

I'm hoping the Pats go to the SB...and lose.

Tanking is like taking a Greyhound bus cross-country. Sure, it may eventually get you where you want to go, but it’s messy and unpleasant and uncomfortable, it stinks, the entire time you’ll be wishing you weren’t there, and not everybody along for the ride is going to make it to the end. - Quote stolen from Deadspin

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Dec 23, 2014, 02:55 PM

"GARDENHEAD wrote:

I'm hoping the Pats go to the SB...and lose.

me too

AuburnAuburnNew Member
Dec 24, 2014, 09:34 AM

"GARDENHEAD wrote:

This discussion is pointless because you're so bored that you're pretending to be a Dolphin fan in a Dolphin fan forum, defending the Patriots, with a Cam Newton avatar!

Seriously? I have been here since 2010 and I was vehemently advocating the Fins to take Cam. I had posters here tell me he would not even be an NFL QB...this was before the combine and before he became consensus #1. I have had multiple posts on multiple topics. Just because you cannot stick to the topic do not throw personal shots at me especially with your sophomoric tabloid avatar.

GARDENHEADGARDENHEADSupporter
Dec 24, 2014, 06:55 PM

"Auburn wrote:

Seriously? I have been here since 2010 and I was vehemently advocating the Fins to take Cam. I had posters here tell me he would not even be an NFL QB...this was before the combine and before he became consensus #1. I have had multiple posts on multiple topics. Just because you cannot stick to the topic do not throw personal shots at me especially with your sophomoric tabloid avatar.

Are you denying that you're a Pats fan???

Tanking is like taking a Greyhound bus cross-country. Sure, it may eventually get you where you want to go, but it’s messy and unpleasant and uncomfortable, it stinks, the entire time you’ll be wishing you weren’t there, and not everybody along for the ride is going to make it to the end. - Quote stolen from Deadspin

AuburnAuburnNew Member
Dec 25, 2014, 01:33 PM

"GARDENHEAD wrote:

Are you denying that you're a Pats fan???

Yes. Are you denying that you are just here to cause a fight? We can do this all day. Captain Tabloid.

GARDENHEADGARDENHEADSupporter
Dec 26, 2014, 09:34 AM

"Auburn wrote:

Yes. Are you denying that you are just here to cause a fight? We can do this all day. Captain Tabloid.

No, I'm done. I was genuinely interested if you were a Pats fan. I'll take your word for it that you are not.

Tanking is like taking a Greyhound bus cross-country. Sure, it may eventually get you where you want to go, but it’s messy and unpleasant and uncomfortable, it stinks, the entire time you’ll be wishing you weren’t there, and not everybody along for the ride is going to make it to the end. - Quote stolen from Deadspin

jpep13jpep13Supporter
Dec 29, 2014, 09:42 PM

The Pats are the only stable team in the division.
Jets looking for coach and Gm
Bills Qb Orton retires
Miami has conflicts with Defense and head coach, Mile Wallace

**** me

finyank13finyank13New Member
Jan 12, 2015, 11:12 AM

So does "done" mean 4 straight AFC Championship appearances? Just wondering....

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Jan 14, 2015, 02:07 PM
MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Jan 14, 2015, 02:29 PM

"finyank13 wrote:

So does "done" mean 4 straight AFC Championship appearances? Just wondering....

Can't wait for the Dolphins to be "done".

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jan 14, 2015, 02:31 PM

Colts better be looking out for Patriots cameramen. :shifty:

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Jan 14, 2015, 02:31 PM

"lmeister3 wrote:

Can't wait for the Dolphins to be "done".

yes you can..

and you will.

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Jan 14, 2015, 02:32 PM

"Launchpad McQuack wrote:

Colts better be looking out for Patriots cameramen. :shifty:

lol

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Jan 14, 2015, 03:01 PM

"Launchpad McQuack wrote:

Colts better be looking out for Patriots cameramen. :shifty:

I just hope they can recognize when someone is posing as NFL Films.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jan 14, 2015, 03:06 PM

This logo never gets old.

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Jan 14, 2015, 03:24 PM

"Launchpad McQuack wrote:

This logo never gets old.

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jan 14, 2015, 03:31 PM

"McLovin wrote:

Cogs is a douche. But hey at least we're not cheaters!

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Jan 14, 2015, 03:32 PM

"Launchpad McQuack wrote:

Cogs is a douche. But hey at least we're not cheaters?

Jimmy Johnson was.

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jan 14, 2015, 03:35 PM

"McLovin wrote:

Jimmy Johnson was.

JJ is sooo 90s.

McLovinMcLovinForum Veteran
Jan 14, 2015, 03:38 PM

"Launchpad McQuack wrote:

JJ is sooo 90s.

90s*

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jan 14, 2015, 03:45 PM

"McLovin wrote:

90s*

???