New Dolphin fan to be born tonight or tomorrow
26 replies
Me and the wife are heading out to the hospital in a couple of hours so that she can be induced (our second, we already have a 3 year old son). Hopefully if everything goes well there will be another Miami Dolphins fan born tonight or tomorrow (it's a girl). Keep us in your prayers. :thumbup1:
Congrats man, hope all goes well.
Congrats maybe this will be the lucky charm that nets us a win!
you bet Kenny.. prayers to you!
congratulations . . . good luck to you and your family, I hope everything goes well.
Congrats, Daddy! You and your (new) family are in my family's thoughts and prayers on this joyous night! Wow!
Congratulations, Kenny!
Congratulations Kenny, I hope it all goes well and this Dolphins fan could give us all the luck that we need to win at least 1 single game his year!
CONGRATS MAN!!!
Congrats and lucky to you. My son turned out to be a Bills fan.
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. Heading out the door now, but I'll be taking my laptop so I can keep in touch. Hope to have good news soon.
"KennyStang wrote:
Me and the wife are heading out to the hospital in a couple of hours so that she can be induced (our second, we already have a 3 year old son). Hopefully if everything goes well there will be another Miami Dolphins fan born tonight or tomorrow (it's a girl). Keep us in your prayers. :thumbup1:
Brother nothing but prayers, thoughts and best wishes for you and the misses. Many years of health, happiness, and enjoyment.:wink2:

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
I have 3 girls, 12, 7, and 2...I'll give you the same advice I got from a friend when we found out the first was a girl...
Have a boy, worry about 1 Jimmy..have a girl worry about a million Jimmy's
Best of luck with the new addition!
Regards,
Jeff
"njphinfan wrote:
I have 3 girls, 12, 7, and 2...I'll give you the same advice I got from a friend when we found out the first was a girl...
Have a boy, worry about 1 Jimmy..have a girl worry about a million Jimmy's
Best of luck with the new addition!
My friends all said the same thing, and its true. It takes a special kind of Dad to raise a girl, have fun Kenny. You are lucky to get the opportunity, enjoy it.
But I gotta warn you, you've got NO IDEA the trouble you got coming, NO IDEA, little girls are fun, but you can tell right away they are girls (:alien:).
Congratulations and:happybday: to you, welcome the new star to the world for us when you think about it.
"Fin Fan In Cali wrote:
Brother nothing but prayers, thoughts and best wishes for you and the misses. Many years of health, happiness, and enjoyment.:wink2:
Sayed it!
Congrats man!
Maybe a new dol-fan is hwat is needed to turn this team around!

"KennyStang wrote:
Me and the wife are heading out to the hospital in a couple of hours so that she can be induced (our second, we already have a 3 year old son). Hopefully if everything goes well there will be another Miami Dolphins fan born tonight or tomorrow (it's a girl). Keep us in your prayers. :thumbup1:
Good luck and Congrats!!!:happybday:


Gooooooooo Kenny! Hope all goes well. A bit of advice - stay away from her mouth during contractions (I had to buy a nurse a box of chocolates once).
'Nuff Said
It's pronounced "SUB MA REEN ER" not "SUB MARE IN ER" - dumb a ss (as Walter would say)

grats kenny!
"KennyStang wrote:
Me and the wife are heading out to the hospital in a couple of hours so that she can be induced (our second, we already have a 3 year old son). Hopefully if everything goes well there will be another Miami Dolphins fan born tonight or tomorrow (it's a girl). Keep us in your prayers. :thumbup1:
Congratulation We just had our girl 9 days ago
"arizphinfan wrote:
Congratulation We just had our girl 9 days ago
Congrats to you and Misses Metallica. Tell her I say hello, and send my very best bro!
John

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
Gratz Man....
My son was born on July 24, 2004. Whats significant about that you say??? Well...first...it was the day that Jason Varitek decked A Rod at Fenway to start the big turn around that year for the soon to be World Cham Pee Yonsssss!!!!!!
Second....I was holding him in my arms...watching the Red Sox game...when all of the sudden I saw going across the ticker.....
Ricky Williams Retires........
Any other day I would have freaked...but holding my son was so awsome...it didnt even matter!!!
Enjoy that child man...every single day from here on out is a blessing.
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
Many congratulations to you Kenny. God Bless you and your wife and hopefully by the time you read this your wonderful little blessing will be here - happy and healthy!
Mary

Maxine's back! :up:



THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.
Good news! Baby Kimberley was born @ 12:07 PM. She weighed 7lbs 8oz and measured 20.4"
Everything went great, no complications for my wife or the baby. If no other problems come up we will be going home Saturday night. Here is a picture taken a few minutes after she was born.

Congrats Brother Kenny! There is more Joy in your life Brother.

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
Congrats, man! God grant you the patience to endure your blessings! :wink2:
Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...
...get happy.
-Cam Wake