1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New CKY song

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Cpt T Kirk, Sep 30, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Cpt T Kirk

Cpt T Kirk New Member

Oct 13, 2009
    West Virginia
    Im not too sure about the musical preferences here, but CKY released a new song today titled "Afterworld"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOblqE6uwH0"]YouTube - CKY-The Afterworld[/ame]

If anyone is familiar with the band, the vocals on this song are actually by the guitarist Chad Ginsburg.

2. Firesole

Firesole Season Ticket Holder

Mar 24, 2008
    I've listened to cKy for a few years now. Always thought they were a good band, that for some reason gets crappy reviews from the likes of Rolling Stine.

3. Cpt T Kirk

Cpt T Kirk New Member

Oct 13, 2009
    West Virginia
    Yeah CKY and Rolling Stone absolutely hate each other. Started with an awful review of Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild and the fans annihilated them with e-mails. Then an intentional bad review for An Answer Can Be Found. I don't even think Rolling Stone bothered reviewing Carver City.

CKY has been my favorite band for years. This new song is so good, but so different than anything they have ever done. I swear I don't think these guys can write a bad song lol