1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

needs opinions on 4 or 5 players

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by fastball83, Nov 29, 2009.

1. fastball83

fastball83 Active Member

Dec 10, 2007
    1/ arrelious benn is my choice at WR but anybody have opinion on con and pro about it against con and pro about lafell or dez bryant ?

2/ at LB : opinion for kindle, rico mc coy , keenan clayton and rolando mc lain

3/ NT who are the best at NT in this year drafts in cody, owens, or other

4/ if chad pennington isn't resigend we will need a solid back up QB (i'am not sold on pat white...sorry), what do you think of dan lefevour, he seems to have very solid stat and let's him compete with white for the back p duties could be a good idea in my opinion.

see your opinion later, and go dolphins go from france !

2. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Golden Tate would be my choice as a possible 2nd rounder.

ToddsPhins likes this.
  3. Boomer

Boomer Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 30, 2007
    Tyler Thigpen is our back up QB.

joefootball likes this.
  4. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    He is a nice player. I would take him as a wide out. I think he will leave if Weiss is fired, and Clausen comes out as expected after his parents put their house up for sale in S. Bend.

BuckeyeKing likes this.
  5. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    The more I watch Arrelious Benn, especially now that his ankle is healthy, the more sure I am that he's got genuine pro talent and should be a good player.

You can't just give a guy raw physicality like he has. You can't give him acceleration like that, and you can't give him a catch radius or the ability to adjust to the ball in flight like he regularly displays. Juice Williams' ball placement is about as poor as you can get, which has always hampered all of the Illinois WRs including Benn, but Rejus has learned to deal with it and adjust to the ball. What sells me is his effort on blocks when the ball is coming his way. He's a team player. What I was wanting to see is whether or not he can get open in man coverage and I believe he can.

Rejus is definitely going to rise as the draft process goes on.

6. Prime Time

Prime Time New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    You think Benn could fall to us in Round 2?

7. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Depends on where were selecting in round 2. Honestly I don't think he would fall to us.

8. Prime Time

Prime Time New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    If not he is a serious option in Round 1. I think the recent emergence of Golden Tate could play into our favor a bit. I could see Damien Williams, Tate, and Brandon LaFell being drafted ahead of Benn