Nebraska vs. Ohio State

7 replies

Laces OutLaces OutNew MemberOP
Oct 9, 2011, 03:59 PM

Anyone else catch this game last night? Absolutely insane IYAM. I still can't wrap my mind around what I witnessed in person.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Oct 9, 2011, 04:11 PM

Yes I'm not surprised what happen. It was a great game Fickell got outcoached yet again.

Laces OutLaces OutNew Member
Oct 9, 2011, 04:25 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Yes I'm not surprised what happen. It was a great game Fickell got outcoached yet again.


Fickell called the second half to not lose, not to win. The cutback/counter was carving up the D. I have never been in a stadium where you could literally feel the momentum change on one set of plays. I will say this about tOSU's D, they are very stout. They kicked our offenses butt for just over a half. Once the skers scored, it was like someone let the air out of a balloon

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Oct 9, 2011, 04:39 PM

Bauserman may be the worst QB of all time and he's 25 years old. Who in the hell gave him a scholarship?

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Oct 9, 2011, 05:37 PM

"Laces Out wrote:

Fickell called the second half to not lose, not to win. The cutback/counter was carving up the D. I have never been in a stadium where you could literally feel the momentum change on one set of plays. I will say this about tOSU's D, they are very stout. They kicked our offenses butt for just over a half. Once the skers scored, it was like someone let the air out of a balloon

Well once Miller went down the offense went with him. Bausermen is awful. The defense played really well in the first half but just got worn down.

"BlameItOnTheHenne wrote:

Bauserman may be the worst QB of all time and he's 25 years old. Who in the hell gave him a scholarship?

I'd rather have a RB take the snaps and just run the ball.

dolphinkevdolphinkevNew Member
Oct 10, 2011, 10:36 AM

I'm tired of the whole coaching staff, Thank god fickell won't be coaching this team next year, michigan and wisconsin are going to pound us pretty bad. But other teams better get there shots in now, because this team will be back next year and start there way back to the top.

Laces OutLaces OutNew Member
Oct 11, 2011, 02:10 AM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Well once Miller went down the offense went with him. Bausermen is awful. The defense played really well in the first half but just got worn down.

I'd rather have a RB take the snaps and just run the ball.


I can totally agree on the D wearing down, which leads me to the question, why are they so poorly conditioned? If they were gassed after 2 and a half quarters, then maybe the coaches aren't the only ones they need to can?

As to the RBs taking snaps, not a bad idea. But, Nebraska had ZERO respect for Bauserman and his throwing ability, or lack thereof. They had 8 in the box consistently, which absolutely shut down the cutback lanes for the backs to run roughshod over the Blackshirts. Also, someone finally lit a fire under their butts, would have loved to have been a fly on the wall at halftime.

Laces OutLaces OutNew Member
Oct 13, 2011, 07:25 PM

Any of the OSU fans make it to Lincoln for the game?