1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ndamukong Suh

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Anonymous, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    What a dirty player. He needs to be fined and suspended without pay for at least 2 games.

2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Nasty nasty player, I like the edge he has, but he has to learn to put a leash on it.

DT is not a place for nice guys, it is trench warfare among 300 pd athletes, but he did take it to far.

finyank13 likes this.
  3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    what did he do?

edit: oh. punk move.

4. Phyl

Phyl New Member

Dec 26, 2010
    He kicked/stomped Green Bay lineman. It was stupid and extremely dirty. He really needs to rein in his recklessness because it's costing him and his team.

5. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    He is becoming a joke. He is so delusional giving his reasoning. I hope he get suspended for the rest of the season.

texanphinatic likes this.
  6. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    He made it a lot worse making up those silly excuses after the game. If he admitted it, said he got caught up in the heat of the moment, apologized he might only get a one game suspension or so but he's probably looking at something like Haynesworth got a few years back. I think that was like 5 games?

7. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    There was no need for that and Jaimie Dukes defends him, why is that dumbass allowed on TV?

8. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    It's so clear that he stomped that guy, I can't believe he tried to make an excuse. He is trying to screw up the good things they have going on in Detroit. I hope they sit him down the rest of the season.

9. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    He may be lacking class, but he is an absolute terror.

finyank13 likes this.
  10. Laces Out

Laces Out Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Omaha, Ne
    As a Nebraska fan, I was proud of Suh the player until the point where he stomped on the guys arm. Trust me when I say that when there aren't cameras Suh is a world class grade A douchebag. He is believing his own publicity, and needs to be reigned in, problem is, there really isn't anyone to knock him down a peg or two except the commissioner, and they aren't expected to watch the video before next week.

unluckyluciano likes this.
  11. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    I dont think we'll be seeing him in a Chrysler 300 for a while......... maybe the back of a Dodge Charger.

12. Laces Out

Aug 4, 2011
    Omaha, Ne
    Oh, he's not stupid enough to get arrested. The man is extremely intelligent, as evidenced by the visit to the commissioner to ask what he is doing wrong. But he does lose control on the field, which may be his undoing

13. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    Trips in the back of a cop car aren't limited to dummies. lol.

His extreme intelligence doesn't mean much if he has poor impulse control and/or anger management issues.
    Is he bipolar? There has to be some sore of neurological disorder going on. Maybe that's why he's able to play with so much rage and intensity (ala John Randle).

14. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    This. I would love to have him on my team, the guy is a beast.....he dumped Brady on his head in an exhibition game and I thought he snapped his neck...

MikeHoncho likes this.
  15. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I'd bet you that every one of his teammates would welcome him on their team, regardless of what they say. He makes the space defenders job so much easier.

finyank13 likes this.
  16. cdz12250

cdz12250 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Coconut Grove
    He is the biggest, baddest SOB on the field; a bully in a league where it's very difficult to find people who can be bullied. He'd better watch himself, though, or one day two or three offensive linemen with attitudes are going to set him up for a serious injury. Football is like that sometimes.

finyank13 likes this.
  17. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    I love how some Suh fans try to defend his BS excuse, especially the "I was trying to gain my balance" crap. He was basically left standing on one leg in order to perform his "leg thrust" without falling over, so I'm guessing he already had his balance.

18. Laces Out

Aug 4, 2011
    Omaha, Ne
    His sister does an excellent job of handling his image. Never thought about the bipolar angle

EDIT: for your reading pleasure I give you Jests OL Matt Slauson

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/jets_slauson_suh_is_out_of_control_hZS50vtS1Ti4VvUGhd44pN

Asking around with those in the know about the 2 incidents. Will try to share if I can.

EDIT #2: Never heard back, but have always heard the rumors about him beating the hell out of a teammate.

http://journalstar.com/sports/football/college/article_0dc41eb3-7cb6-51ff-a320-46517aaf2299.html

very little run, but the snippet is at the bottom.

ToddsPhins likes this.
  19. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    He definitely is, but this is bigger than that. He may cost his team a shot at the playoffs because of his behavior. What upsets me about that is he truly seems like a nice person, he just has issues controlling his anger.

20. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    It was all a big misunderstanding.He was only trying to regain his balance.He didn't stomp him like everybody else saw.He is a gentle giant.The dog ate his homework.

21. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

I think the intent of the foul is a foregone conclusion. No, he wasn’t trying to break free from the guy…yes it was flagrant and there isn’t really a place for that in this league. To top off his flagrant display on the field, he tries to explain away the act as though he was attempting to get away from the pile and have us all believe that what we saw on tape wasn’t what happened. Hmmm…I don’t think so, Suh.

However, 2 things that happened needs to be addressed. First, he needs to have some sort of discipline that will enforce the rules he so nonchalantly breaks. Suspension of 2 games and game checks is what he deserves at a minimum. If I were the player who was on the receiving end of Suh’s outbreak, I’d probably press assault charges as well.

Second, Jim Schwartz and Gunther Cunningham need to be disciplined for not reeling this guy in and promoting that extra, rather flagrant emotion he displays on the field. More than just money. They need to sit as well. This isn’t something that started in Detroit, but is certainly is something that has been allowed to fester and continue there. Schwartz has shown the same disregard for sportsmanship himself and it now allows players like Suh to justify, in their own minds, that overly aggressive style of play is ok and that they are somehow above the regulations of decency and sportsmanship.

I’m as diehard a fan as there is and I like a good low scoring defensive struggle. I don’t necessarily agree with the leagues fines on many hits (not all, but many). But this one goes over the top of aggressiveness to almost criminal….it needs to be addressed as such…Mr. Goodell, the ball is in your court. This isn’t about the league, it’s about Mr. Suh and his coaches. If you truly want this aggressiveness to be stopped, take the necessary action and teach these guys a lesson.

22. Laces Out

Aug 4, 2011
    Omaha, Ne
    Local media in Omaha just shared a story.....some former Huskers got together to play some pickup basketball, and Suh's team was getting worked, so Suh decided to punch this former player in the nuts......guys just an *******, he just needs to reign it in some like his Senior year.

23. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    According to sources, Suh was seen eye-gouging a little girl during a brief game of hopscotch.

unluckyluciano and Nappy Roots like this.
  24. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Having a talent like this on your team is great but really when the penalties start racking up, he starts missing games then he becomes a detriment to the team. Same thing happened to Haynesworth. I hope he learns his lesson, he's at the point where this could affect the rest of his career.

25. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I honestly haven't seen anybody (except Suh himself) attempt to excuse his behavior. I'm sure there must be some, but the criticism has basically been universal. As for the rest, I expect a fine and a 1 or 2 game suspension at the minimum. Personally, I've lost a great deal of respect for him. About a month ago, my son was doing a fantasy draft in his Madden franchise and he asked me who I would take #1 and my answer that day was Suh. But now, in real life, I think he may be too much of a loose cannon to warrant that lofty of a selection despite what a beast of a player he is. You need your stars to be leaders and you need them to be reliable. Players who can't control their temper enough to avoid personal fouls, ejections and suspensions simply aren't reliable leaders.

26. Laces Out

Aug 4, 2011
    Omaha, Ne