1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NC Game

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by my 2 cents, Jan 7, 2008.

Tags:
  1. my 2 cents

my 2 cents Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    NC Mountains
    OK lets go on the record...and how I will personally watch the game is with a juandice eye toward the guys that will be coming out.....particularly skill guys since I want to "watch" the game for entertainment value first and foremost.

Matt Flynn:Want to see if he continues to be a guy that responds well to pressure...one of my favorites....

Early Doucett: Can he rebound and show R1 skills?

Jacob Hester: Guy is a winner that gives it everything...will find his way on a roster IMHO...Speed will be interesting to see against OSU

Will Arnold:Needs to show more than he has

Herman Johnson:Junior that may be a surprise draft entry...huge...and physical..definetly a Parcells type OL...

Dorsey: Healed and can he return to "form",,,still had a damn good year injured.

Tyson Jackson: Will face the best OT combo he has in a long time...let see something...pretty sure he will get Boone most of the game.

Ali Highsmith: How does he respond to a physical OL and chasing Wells all game?

Darry Beckwith: another smaller LSU LB, how does he handle the OSU size?

Craig Steltz:Is he a step late or does he have playing speed to get to Robiskie and the rest of OSU speed recievers?

Zenon and Jackson: I question both their speed to stay with OSU recievers...just me...both remind me too much of Travis Daniels, but both have better ball skills IMHO

Gholston: Big stage to see if he is Tarzan or Jane.

James Laurantis: Will he declare...probably? Lets see how he matches up vrsus a real physical front of LSU.

Robiskie:Can he use his speed versus Zenon/Jackson.

Jenkins: I want to see a lot of Jenkins on Doucett,,,two top guys going at it.

Alex Boone and Kirk Barton: Boone is the better of the two IMHO, lets see who wins the battle with Tyson Jackson.

Marcus Freeman:Guy I like...big, can run and is a physical guy.

IMHO LSU runs at OSU and OSU slows the passing attack of LSU, Flynn makes some plays...possibly with his legs to keep drives going. OSU is effective with passes to RB/TE and the short game and runs enough on LSU inside to make this a very entertaining game. IF OSU wins I think rRobiskie has a big game with lots of short intermediate gains. I like him versus Zenon and Jackson...if Boeckmann gets time versus the LSU front 7.

LSU 31, TOSU 23...how is that for a crystal ball?

Predictions?

2. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    Lsu- 27, Osu - 21