1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

National Football Post 2 round mock draft 4/7/10

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by jim1, Apr 7, 2010.

1. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    1. St. Louis Rams: Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
    After his brilliant pro day performance, Bradford looks like a lock for the No. 1 overall pick.

2. Detroit Lions: Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
    Even with all the upgrades the Lions have made along their defensive line, Suh still offers the kind of potential blue-chipper they can’t pass up.

3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
    The Buccaneers are a team with needs across the board, so expect them to settle for the best player at this pick.

4. Washington Redskins: Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State
    With the quarterback position now set, look for the ‘Skins to try to fix up the O-line.

5. Kansas City Chiefs: Eric Berry: FS, Tennessee
    The Chiefs have needs all over their secondary, and getting an elite talent at this stage in the draft is an absolute steal.

6. Seattle Seahawks: Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa
    Besides Okung, Bulaga looks like the draft’s safest offensive tackle prospect and should instantly fill a major void in Seattle.

7. Cleveland Browns: Jared Odrick, DL, Penn State
    The Browns need a five-technique DE in the worst way, and in my opinion, Odrick is a better overall prospect than Tyson Jackson, who went three to the Chiefs last season.

8. Oakland Raiders: Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma
    Williams has been one of the draft’s fastest-rising prospects this postseason and gives the Raiders some talent and flexibility at offensive tackle.

9. Buffalo Bills: Tim Tebow, QB, Florida
    The Bills need to put fans in the seats and have had nothing but glowing remarks about Tebow and his leadership capabilities. In what could be the real surprise of the first round, Buffalo opts for Tebow at nine.

10. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame
    Jacksonville still has major quarterback questions, even with David Garrard on the roster. Clausen could be the guy who takes over as the starter sooner rather than later.

11. Denver Broncos: Rolando McClain, ILB, Alabama
    McClain instantly gives the Denver defense some much-needed thump inside vs. the run game.

12. Miami Dolphins: Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State
    Bill Parcells has had no trouble in the past taking character-concern guys high if the talent is right (see Vontae Davis), and Bryant is certainly worth a chance at this point.

43. Miami: Nate Allen, FS, South Florida

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Mock-Draft-50.html

sports24/7 likes this.
  2. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    I would laugh for an hour if the Bills took Tebow at 9. I mean this guy can't be serious.

Bpk likes this.
  3. keithjackson

keithjackson Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 1, 2007
    id go for jermaine gresham in the second if it went like that. that would be quite the draft.

Zanno likes this.
  4. PhinsRDbest

PhinsRDbest Transform and Transcend

Jan 5, 2010
    the next dimension
    That would be funnier then them signing Rob Johnson a few years back or drafting JP Loserman:pointlol:

5. 2k5

2k5 I miss Ted Ginn Jr.

Nov 28, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    I will be quite happy if three QB's go in the top ten. Pretty much guarantees that one of the players I want will be there.

Bpk likes this.