1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My time at the Dolphins/ Lions game

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Straz, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Straz

Straz Me and my girl :)

Mar 23, 2008
    Hey guys,

I havent posted anything on here in a while, but I always go on and read everyones thoughts on the games.

I live in Michigan and I had the chance to go to the game this weekend. One quick thing that was very cool was my sister and I both were wearing Hartline jerseys, and this man came down to us during warm ups and grabs me on the shoulder and says, "Anyone that wears my son's jersey I make sure to say Hi to" So we chatted in up with Hartline's dad, he told me how he had went out to eat with him earlier in the week and told him that the game Sunday was a we are or we aren't type of game as everyone knew, but he felt very good going into the game.

My thoughts on the loss was although it is rough to always lose, I thought the defense played well for having to defend a short field almost the whole first half. Something that I think is the biggest reasons we aren't an elite team is how often we kick field goals in the red zone. I'm hoping for a win Thursday, as this is the make or break game for us.

dWreck, dolphindebby, Boik14 and 7 others like this.
  2. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Did Hartline's dad fall down after talking to you?

I'm sorry, that joke was too easy!

3. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Norfolk VA
    Ouch!! Cool story OP. Too bad you ended up seeing a loss. Still, that was a heck of a game.

4. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Good story. Thanks for sharing!!

5. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    You sir, have won the internet.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk