1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My thoughts on the team this year

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by RickyBobby, Nov 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    When I look at the non-divisional winners...it looks like we have to get in the playoff through beingAFCE champs. But if we get in we can win a game...bc I feel this team can beat any team. But in actuallity we arent going todo anything. WE r just not built for it. This is not our year But i am not saying that we should give up, we need to grow ....Next year is OUR YEAR!!!

We have talent(QB RBs OL DL CBs WRs*) i put an asterick bc the wrs can be a good corp with an addition of that one guy we desperatly need to get, preferably through FA so we can spend our draft picks on a safty(Berry please) and LBs...But with another yr under the belts of our young talent and those additions we will not only compete with the best...we can beat the best, consistanly!

So whatever happens dont be down on this team win or lose, just know what we will be next year. I know this hurts but this is a long and much needed practice year for our players.

Im not sure what I want with this maybe to know if anyone agrees disagrees... or maybe wants to throw me to the jets:no: