1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Thoughts from Above WK1

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by RickyBobby, Sep 7, 2014.

1. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    [​IMG]

Its finally here guys…it’s finally here!

I will not be able to sleep tonight until around 5 or 6, but so is the life a deprived Dolfan. And that’s fine, the excitement is justified. More than any other time in the Philbin era, we are in a position to excel.

This year Tannehill will be the most experienced QB going into the season Philbin has had.

Moreno will be the best all around back Philbin has had.[​IMG]

The WR corps will be the deepest Philbin has ever had.

LAZOR will be the best OC Philbin has had.

And although we will feature 5 new starters on the OL, it can’t get worst, can it?

This offense is poised to be dynamic, challenging on the defense, and FUN. You guys remember a fun offense? Not the wildcat, but a real offense. The only FUN offense I can remember being excited over was the dink and dunk of Pennington…we deserve a FUN offense. WE NEED THIS.[​IMG]

It’s expected that we will spread the field and play the #’s and matchups that are given to us. I fully expect Lazor to force these favorable matchups through alignments, motions and personnel.

Unless the throw Revis on Clay, they don’t have anyone that can cover him in space.

They are going to be physical with Hartline and I don’t see much of a chance he has a big game. If Tanny is being trained to get the ball out quick, I don’t envision Hartline being able to get to his spots.

**I’m watching the boxing match and man is this Adrian Broner guy annoying.**

We will take what they give us.

Gibson will be the leading receiver tomorrow.

I don’t expect any more than 2 sack tomorrow, Tannehill will get the ball out quick.

As excited as I am about this offense and it relation to the Eagles and Chip Kelly’s offense, I must remember that we don NOT have Lesean McCoy and we cannot reproduce what he can create on his own…BUT we do have some exciting WRs.

Anyone who suggested a Matthews trade…you are stupid. He is young, cheap and very skilled. He could be a mix of Hartline and Gibson if given the snaps.

Lamar Miller ran harder once Moreno came in game 3…reminded me of the flashes we saw his rookie year. Maybe the push from Moreno is exactly what he needs to push him. Only time will tell, but i've lost my optimism for him, I can only hope now.

Last year Brady singled out Big Paul, Wheeler and Will Davis. Two are gone and I welcome him to pick on Davis this year.

Instead of only 2 real interior pass rushers, we now have 3. I really want to see what Mitchell will do. He looked good to me in the preseason.

There is only 1 pair of defensive ends on a team better than Wake and Vernon.[​IMG]

Uggghhhh…our ****ing Linebackers are going to struggle in coverage. It looks like we are going to run a lot of base zone and I don’t trust Misi to be able to backpedal to get depth while being fully aware of his surroundings so he can identify his assignment and then also be able to QUICKLY change direction to move forwards and lateral.

What Misi will do is dramatically improve our run defense. I do not see him missing tackle in the hole on Ridley, and he will get to his hole quick.

Whenever Gronk is in, he needs to feel like he is pushing a sled for the first five yards of his route. I don’t care who, where, or how but he can NOT get a free release. Additionally, if there aren’t at least a few girls working their hardest to keep him up tonight…Miami females have failed us.
    [​IMG]
    Jimmy Wilson is going to have a very important role. I suspect he will get duties on Wright(don’t sleep on him. We will curse his name in the future years) and Vereen. Excluding the CBs, he is the only player on this team that can cover either one of those players…and I still have my concerns.

By week 8: Wake-Vernon-Odrick-Starks-Mitchell-Jordan-Misi-Ellerbe-McCain-Finnegan-Grimes-Davis-Jones-Delmas-Wilson
    …are going to have this defense a very scary unit!
    [​IMG]
    Tannehill 22-28 313 yards 2/0

Will Davis INT!

Finnegan BIG HIT!

Wake will get a sack on that stunt they like to use where he comes through the middle after someone clears the OG.

Landry will give us 1 wow play.[​IMG]

Dolphins 24 Pats 17 :hi5:

[​IMG]

Mcduffie81, Bpk, mlb1399 and 12 others like this.
  2. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    [​IMG]

Bpk, Aqua4Ever04, RickyBobby and 3 others like this.
  3. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    [​IMG]

4. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    I liked your previous thread title more.

Def hittin the nyquil and the indica tonight.

[​IMG]

Fin-Omenal and RickyBobby like this.
  5. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
    SICK and RickyBobby like this.
  6. Rocky Raccoon

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    [​IMG]

Aqua4Ever04, SICK and RickyBobby like this.
  7. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    I lobbed it up and you slammed it down. Good work.

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  8. Rocky Raccoon

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    It's game day. I gotta be on point!

SICK likes this.
  9. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Somewhere, there is a .gif website, working overtime on Epicness

Bpk likes this.
  10. dolfan40

dolfan40 Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Germany
    @RickyBobby man,u look like Nick berger who got beheaded 2004 ...for real

11. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member

How do y'all post pics anyway? I keep trying to use the icon in the post window for "insert image," but when I click to upload image, nothing shows up.

Any help?

12. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    Easiest to do it from Tapatalk app

13. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Yeah, I was looking for the "Guys, I am high" part.

14. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member