1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by nate52, Jan 11, 2008.

Tags:
  1. nate52

nate52 New Member

Jan 11, 2008
    My Mock Draft... I look at the #1 pick and dont see one guy who is totally deserving of it. I think it comes down to two people,McFadden and C. Long. So because i see more of a need at DE/OLB i think C. Long will be the pick.

1) Chris long- He has great bloodlines and has proved himself in college and will do so again at the combine. He will be a force for years to come and will make our defence respectable again.

2a) Sam Baker- We need an OT and whether he plays RT or LT he fits what we need and is good value here.

2b)Martellus Bennett-We need a good tightend and Martellus could be just that. He is huge and a good pass catcher, with thats said he might not last that long.

3) Terrell Thomas-gives us good depth at corner. Good # 2 or 3 with potential to be a good #1.

What do you guys think???

2. ticophin

ticophin Junior Member

Jan 10, 2008
    Costa Rica
    what would you do if Mauluaga (sp) declares, and either he, Connor, or Laurinaitis fall to 32nd?

3. nate52

nate52 New Member

Jan 11, 2008
    If he declared Conner would be the only one that could fall and if that happened then... with the 32 pick in the 2008 draft the miami dolphins select Dan Conner LB...Best draft ever

4. sweeper

sweeper New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    nev rknow Poz fell to the bills last year. MAYBBBBEE he does who knows.