1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Final attempt at anything resembling a Mock Draft.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Conuficus, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    evz and like2god like this.
  2. Conuficus

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    I just noticed the 2nd round has one mistake. The Browsn take Sintim instead of Chung............published the wrong version. Will fix in a minute.

Damn.........will it ever end............

3. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    I agree with Tyson Jackson at #3. I think that will be the first surprise of the draft. :up

Clay Matthews at #10? First USC LB off the board?

NO taking a RB makes sense, but I don't think in round 1. Especially considering that Wells would be the best fit and he's offering the same injury bug they've dealt with for a few seasons now.

Everette Brown fell off the face of the world it seems. In contrast, Michael Johnson is in the top 20? Not sure I agree.

I really think DHB is going to go before 26. His size and speed will be valued by someone.

Lastly, I think Kenny Britt is more likely to go to NY then Nicks. Eli Manning needs big receivers to be successful.

4. Conuficus

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here

To be honest I have no idea about 29, it could be traded for Edwards.......if not they needed a receiver and Nicks I have rated higher, so I stayed true to the board there.

You could flop him and Britt to the Rams, and there isn't that much of a difference whereby people would be up in arms. :up:

Clark Kent likes this.
  5. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    That draft would probably spell the end of the Jason Taylor flirtation. Ironically, JT would be the perfect guy for Maybin to emulate, since they're both lighter pass rushers considered a liability against the run coming out. At least Maybin was.

I've read that Maybe played at 230 pounds last year and put on weight fast. Do you think he can be effective at that (new) weight?

[​IMG]

6. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    I highly doubt the Bills pass on Andre Smith, unless its for Pettigrew.

I envision two scenarios with Buffalo.

1. Andre Smith, Pass Rusher of their choice.
    or
    2. Brandon Pettigrew, Eben Britton

7. Conuficus

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Obviously I don't Pettigrew goes that high. But they tend to do things against the norm in Buffalo. The whole trading away one of the better left tackles for the #28 pick,.........niot even the 21?

I think they'll rotate him in and allow him to grow. As Porter retires, and if we get anything from Wake, then we have a guy to handle the run; Greg Elliss.

We have two guys to rush the passer in Maybin and Wake; DeMarcus Ware and Spencer.

:up:

He's very fluid, or at least he showed it in his drills at the combine.

http://http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f33c07