1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My favorite..

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolphindebby, Oct 19, 2009.

Tags:
  1. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    I loved Tony's quote at the end of the presser. "I love MY team".
    I loved hearing that from him. He's also satisfied with the team.
    Go Coach.:yes:

2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Today's presser DDebby?

3. dolphindebby

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    yes. There's more from the players too. On aquavision.

padre31 likes this.
  4. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    How bout some linkage babe! im tired and lazy after a looooong Monday at work!

opfinistic likes this.
  5. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Sparano needs to just shut the **** up and do his job. He should be more concerned with why we lost to the Bills right now.

Wait. Thats the Jets. LOL @ them. Sparano can do whatever the **** he wants. He's the king of this family. If you don't like it, you can swim with the fishes.

mullingan, opfinistic, TiP54 and 8 others like this.
  6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Hey DebI couldnt make out the question before he said " i love my team right now".....you?

p.s i love my team right now as well, i wrote this in another thread.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the week we've been waiting for, this is the week to go crazy, and completely support the team, with no reservations, we can face the consequences... but, if we win, were gonna be livin sky high, know what iam sayin.. hear me out.

This is NOT the week for our fans to wait for the team to show us, or prove to us, what they can do, its to jump on board full force and see if we can speed up the majic process, and back them at that stadium full force. .... for those of you who have reservations and need your team to prove something to you, before you go crazy and get excited, i say stay at home and watch the game,The Bottome line is, OUR TEAM, has reached a defining pinnacle in this unique franchises short history, A team in a moment, that can shock the world, and beat the best team in the NFL, and beat it with a formation, thats growing in legend, every game..A QB, that in his first 2 games, has put up unprescedented numbers, A qb, that has a legend in the making right arm,and a defense, that hasnt found itself yet, but is packed with talent.... we need to be crazy at the stadium, i mean crazier then we've ever been before, so for my brothers and sisters that will be there, let it all out man, let it all out, if you want to be the most interesting team in the world, then LET IT ALL OUT!!! ..I'll be here for ya if we lose, you can handle it.

If we win this game, thats right, we become, "the most interesting team in the league", a team that if we win, only us, will understand how we got there..

I hope were truly understanding the moment here...this is a BIG game ya'll, a game that this particular team has been inching closer to winning, for 1 and a half years at home.

Home game, 4 oclock start time, wildcat, MVP contender Ronnie Brown, and that other bad *** demon..a struggling defense, going against a seemingly unstoppable offense...Joey Porter committing emotionally to a serious run.. some how, some way, we have to win this game, THIS IS THE GAME we've all been waiting for.... we win and our legend grows. we win, and we start to understand the power of hard work during an offseason, the power of 100% attendance at a barbeque{lol} and what that dynamic means to football, That variable, has to take prescedent at some.

Sparano loves his team because he knows their on the cusp of something special if they win....

mullingan, TiP54, gafinfan and 4 others like this.
  7. dolphindebby

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    I can never hear the questions. It was just the look on his face and the attitude he answered with that I loved. Almost like they asked him if he'd rather have other players or something.

mullingan, dolfan7171 and djphinfan like this.
  8. dolphindebby

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    miamidolphins.com
    aquavision.

Rest up we have a big game this weekend.:hi5:

Sethdaddy8 likes this.
  9. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    i always love this team, win or lose. but make no mistake, if we beat the Saints...the media and rest of the league will still diss us. "Oh they had to lose, it was a let down game"...whatever. I feel good about this game, i really do. I feel we can keep any offense on the sidelines, and can punish any team on any given sunday. this game is a true 50-50 for us. right now, our team is better than its been in over a decade, and we can achieve some pretty amazing things if we just come out and fire on all cylinders.

dolfan7171 and dolphindebby like this.
  10. dolphindebby

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    I won't be able to watch the game this week.
    Have to go to Lake Lanier for a wedding at 2:00. No way I can get back to watch the stream.:cry:
    I'll be with the team and you guys in spirit.
    It's making me sick, but it's something I have to go to.

11. Thunderbolt89

Thunderbolt89 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    I am glad to hear him stand up for his team like that. Sparano really has confidence and believes in his team and hopefully it motivates them to play their best on Sunday.

dolfan7171 and dolphindebby like this.
  12. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    yup....big game and if we win, i believe with what has transpired over the NFL, the parody, and what the national audience has seen from our team, we become america's sweetheart... There is a mystique growing with this team Seth, if we win, it could turn strait into intimidation...

Read the avatar, get there early, and scream as loud as you can, as long as you can...lets help this team get past this important threshhold.

We have the experience to win this game, we played in them last year at home. this is our game.

13. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    The Bills/Jets game? That sure was a parody of an NFL game if I ever saw one.

14. TheMageGandalf

TheMageGandalf Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    Thinking of going to this game....

Now that my boys are old enough to appreaciate it...

Thing is..despite being as diehard as I am...I dont want there first real good memory to be of us getting trashed, ie. Giants.

I am seriously willing to bet money on us WINNING as thats how confident I am at us being 3-3 after this...

But still...

Give me some words of encouragement brothers and sisters :)

gafinfan likes this.
  15. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I watched the Tony Sparano show as well, man the set must have cost...20 bucks tops...:lol:

On Mondays I check out WQAM's Dan Marino Show and Two Deep with Sam Madison, I didn't know Sparano does a show on Mondays.

16. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

Ask yourself this? Am I better off going and maybe we lose (it will be a good game and we will NOT be trashed !!!) or stay at home and we win while knowing I could have been there to relish the sight and smell of it? Go, my brother and take your young ones, you and they will be all the better for it, trust me!!:up::up:

17. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    Okay, just put the headphones on, and got something like this;

"Tony the trade deadline is tommorow, how involved are you in any possible discussions, do you like the way this team is constituted for the long haul, or could you use *cant understand what he says*"

Tony - "I love my team"
    Im assuming he is saying could you use....another player? Something like that? Can make out last two words.

dolphindebby likes this.
  18. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Olive Garden was extra busy?