Musahi, 5 rings, Warriors

1 reply

padre31padre31Luxury BoxOP
Jan 13, 2012, 08:25 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk8R5NMhIj0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=KefaulPylDM

Good stuff, but must point out that the translation is a bit off, concepts are spot on, words..not quite Japanese.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Aug 21, 2013, 06:38 PM

I do not know why this has not received replies, but I would guess maybe most here do not have an Eastern lean. I have listened to the videos a few times, and find that they closely resemble Taoism (as the one video says). It's interesting to note the similarities and differences in the two, and were I brushed up on Taoism and had read more of the 5 rings I'd give a lengthier reply.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl