Morning practice update (Thursday)

15 replies

ATVZ400ATVZ400New MemberOP
Oct 8, 2009, 12:04 PM

Morning practice update (Thursday)
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2009/10/miami-dolphins-morning-practice-update-thursday.html

Good news, Miami Dolphins followers.

OLB Joey Porter, DE Phillip Merling and ILB Akin Ayodele were all back at practice this morning in Da Bubble -- which is getting a fresh exterior scrub, by the way, in honor of Jets week -- and all three appeared to be going through full participation.

MotionMotionNew Member
Oct 8, 2009, 12:06 PM

Great news

mullinganmullinganForum Veteran
Oct 8, 2009, 12:06 PM

Good news having all three back!

Eternal Optimist. I thank God for the good things in my life. My wife, My Family, and the Miami Dolphins:up:


GARDENHEADGARDENHEADSupporter
Oct 8, 2009, 12:09 PM

Huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanking is like taking a Greyhound bus cross-country. Sure, it may eventually get you where you want to go, but it’s messy and unpleasant and uncomfortable, it stinks, the entire time you’ll be wishing you weren’t there, and not everybody along for the ride is going to make it to the end. - Quote stolen from Deadspin

SargeZ33SargeZ33New Member
Oct 8, 2009, 12:36 PM

Good to GO!!!

JeffreyJeffreyNew Member
Oct 8, 2009, 12:42 PM

Sanchez should be afraid.

A dark spirit has come upon you.

Oct 8, 2009, 12:47 PM

hmm new wildcat wrinkles this week?

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

The Aqua CrushThe Aqua CrushNew Member
Oct 8, 2009, 12:52 PM

Wonderful news.

TiP54TiP54New Member
Oct 8, 2009, 01:05 PM

Hold on, if Billingsley is still here, who did we wave to make room for the guy we just signed to PS?

late againlate againNew Member
Oct 8, 2009, 01:06 PM

Great news. I kind of figured unless Porter and/or Ayodele were unable to walk they would be playing.
I know a lot of fans don't like the trash talk coming from those two. But to be honest I love that they've so fervently embraced the Fins - Jets rivalry.

JeffreyJeffreyNew Member
Oct 8, 2009, 01:07 PM

"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:

hmm new wildcat wrinkles this week?

I have a feeling that Henning is going to really open up the book on Monday Night.

A dark spirit has come upon you.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Oct 8, 2009, 01:38 PM

"Jeffrey wrote:

I have a feeling that Henning is going to really open up the book on Monday Night.

Yeah, I have a feeling you might be right brother...

Of course, they will have to establish some base formation first, which might not be easy against the Jest defense.
With how much Henning likes to gadget, and how much Ryan likes to blitzan it should be a very interesting chess match :up:

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Oct 8, 2009, 01:55 PM

I really hope they keep Wake active with Porter back.

It would be pretty stupid if they didn't after last week..

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

HEHexonxForum Veteran
Oct 8, 2009, 02:33 PM

"Mari0k wrote:

Hold on, if Billingsley is still here, who did we wave to make room for the guy we just signed to PS?

Who did we sign?

AguaAguaForum Veteran
Oct 8, 2009, 03:14 PM

"Mari0k wrote:

Hold on, if Billingsley is still here, who did we wave to make room for the guy we just signed to PS?

It was some LB on the practice squad.

HUhuck1974New Member
Oct 8, 2009, 04:20 PM

"slickj101 wrote:

I really hope they keep Wake active with Porter back.

It would be pretty stupid if they didn't after last week..

I think they plan on it. I just checked in on the twitter about what coach paul said today.

.