1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moore and Wooden on the value of experience

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, May 11, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Moore and Wooden on the value of experience
    http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...re-and-wooden-on-the-value-of-experience.html

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Well,We just got a lot younger boys and girls...and still no mentor.

Well, Our boys are learning for themselves, and i thought did a good job for the most part, getting better in their play, in a pretty complex offense.

This was the reason why i thought anquan was the only receiver we should go after this offseason..anyways, with our 2 new receivers, we just got a lot younger.

Hey maybe its like life, some people are on their own from an early age {myself included}and have to learn and fend for themselves, and can become better and tougher men becuase of it.

our dolphin receivers Ginn, bess, cammy, turner, london, hartline, may be young with no mentor, but their our's, their true, and iam proud of some of them last year...that article makes sense and they should get more credit, especially ginn.

Iam actually excited about their youth, and them evolving together in this unique offense.

3. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    I thought the position coaches were the mentors? Yes, a vet receiver can help a young receiver develope but I thought the position coaches tweaked the younger receivers and helped them learn what they need to know?

4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    it seems as though Karl dorrell is an excellent coach if last years production is any indication, especially considering after cammirrillo went out..amazing job by our coaches and players.

5. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    i was too young to see nat moore play but i loved shawn wooden(a true dolphin in my book) back in the JJ days.