Monday Night Practice at Sun Life Stadium

8 replies

dolfan94dolfan94New MemberOP
Aug 5, 2010, 11:27 PM

Got an email yesterday about the night practice. Starts at 7:30 with the fun starting at 5:30. FREE tickets and parking. I will be in DC though. Bad luck

Aug 6, 2010, 12:57 AM

I know.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

unifiedtheoryunifiedtheoryLuxury Box
Aug 6, 2010, 02:31 AM

Damn you locals.

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Aug 6, 2010, 03:41 AM

Any chance this will be on anywhere?

JeffJeffNew Member
Aug 6, 2010, 08:21 AM

"NaboCane wrote:

Any chance this will be on anywhere?



lol, no.

AbideN703AbideN703New Member
Aug 6, 2010, 10:13 AM

"NaboCane wrote:

Any chance this will be on anywhere?

In their eyeballs, yes. :pointlol:

Vinny FinsVinny FinsForum Veteran
Aug 6, 2010, 10:29 AM

Anybody wanna live blog this for those of us that can't be there?

fooball.
futbol.
hockey.

Aug 6, 2010, 12:44 PM

"Vinny Fins wrote:

Anybody wanna live blog this for those of us that can't be there?

I dont have a smart phone but I'll bring my camera if I go.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

JeffJeffNew Member
Aug 6, 2010, 03:34 PM

I'm considering going. Depends what time I get out of work.