1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mock draft 6.0: Wheeling and dealing come draft day?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Zanno likes this.
  2. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I don't like it. IMO, 44 is too rich for Brace. Moala is a nice player, but he would be a DE for us and we drafted 3 last year. Time for Wright or Dotson to step up and fill the 4th DE in the rotation role. No corners in the 1st two rounds is also something I do not like.

Zanno likes this.
  3. sports24/7

sports24/7 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I love the Nicks pick obviously. I could live with the Brace pick. It might be a slight reach, but NT is almost turning into QB territory where in order to get a good one you might have to overdraft him a bit. I do not like the Moala pick at all though. With much greater needs at CB and OLB and much better value on the board, taking him there would be an awful pick both in value and need.

4. Maximus Finimus

Maximus Finimus New Member

Mar 26, 2009
    I can't see a CB not getting picked in the first day, possible but unlikely.

If we do by chance go WR in round one, I think the next pick ends up being a CB, its historically been a good place area of the draft to get value in CB's.