Mock dolphins draft from french dolfan

7 replies

FAfastball83Forum VeteranOP
Apr 6, 2013, 02:48 PM

Hello,

I don't know much about college football, but after reading many draft article, here is my mock draft and dream draft :

1/ dion jordan
2a/ Banks
2b/ Armstead
3a/ Slay, Mc Fadden or Poyer
4/ Randle
5/ Landry Jones
5b/ Reddick
and with one of our 7 rounder : Fauria and after that BPA

opinions ?

sorry if my english isn't very good but I am french finfan

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Apr 6, 2013, 02:57 PM

We have two picks in the 3rd, and I doubt Reddick is available in the late 5th.

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Apr 6, 2013, 02:59 PM

Hmm, so no trades being made?

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Apr 6, 2013, 03:02 PM

"padre31 wrote:

Hmm, so no trades being made?

Jesus Padre, the kid said he doesn't know much about college football, and you expect him to project trades in a mock draft? Most projected trades in a mock draft are unrealistic anyway.

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Apr 6, 2013, 03:08 PM

"MrClean wrote:

Jesus Padre, the kid said he doesn't know much about college football, and you expect him to project trades in a mock draft? Most projected trades in a mock draft are unrealistic anyway.

Just call me Walt Kowalski.

JIjim1New Member
Apr 6, 2013, 03:10 PM

I'm wondering what the chances are of Sean Porter falling to the 4th or 5th rds after a so-so combine. The film trumps all, and although Porter didn't run as well as I expected at the combine (my definition of running well is not just the time, but how the player looks running) I still like him quite a bit as a 4/3 OLB who can pass rush, defend the run and drop back effortlessly into coverage.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Apr 6, 2013, 03:13 PM

Ordures so moquer de avent projet.

PhinsRDbestPhinsRDbestForum Veteran
Apr 6, 2013, 07:20 PM

I like it.