1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mlb

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by LiferYank, May 20, 2013.

1. LiferYank

LiferYank New Member

Oct 1, 2012
    What are you guys thoughts on Profar coming up and if he plays well does Kinsler move to 1b or the OF or do they possibly try to move him to a team like the Dodgers.

2. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle Member

Dec 9, 2007
    We already have an MLB thread so hopefully a MOD will merge the two. Anyway Kinsler's future is probably at 1B or in the OF. I think it all depends on how Profar plays while Kinsler is out. If he lights the world on fire, then the Rangers might have no choice but to make the move right away.

I don't think the Rangers would trade Kinsler though, they have him locked up for awhile and his contract isn't unreasonable. But hey you never know.

3. LiferYank

LiferYank New Member

Oct 1, 2012
    I was thinking the Rangers wanted to trade Profar to the Cards for Tavaras who is blocked by the Uptons and Heyward.

4. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle Member

Dec 9, 2007
    GM rarely ever do prospect for prospect deals as it's way too risky for them. Tavares is only blocked until this year, then Beltran becomes a FA and there's a spot for him. The Profar for Tavares trade is a media creation as it's a quick fix and does make sense for both teams but I highly doubt it would ever happen.