Minkah Fitzpatrick Film Breakdown | PFF
4 replies
Just saw this on youtube. It's by Solomon Wilcox in conjunction with PFF. He's a guy I respect and even though it might be some basic stuff best suited for a guy like me I thought I would pass it along.
Leadership isn't getting people to line up behind you; it is getting them to join you.
Sometimes the journey is as important as the destination.
The little things matter. Winning starts by not beating ourselves.
Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.
Team Tua.
Miami Dolphins Homer!
Wished Solomon was back on TV. But really Fitzpatrick will be a star in the future.
Ready for May Flowers and Mother's Day 2022
It’s always been the same and why I’ve been against the move to free safety but endorse the move to slot....keep him closer to the LOS..that’s where Saban played him most of the time, and he became an all American..no reason to sit him back in single high.

"djphinfan wrote:
It’s always been the same and why I’ve been against the move to free safety but endorse the move to slot....keep him closer to the LOS..that’s where Sagan okayed him most of the time, and he became an all American..no reason to sit him back in single high.
I am guessing his actual playing time will be at the slot. I don’t know if it will happen, but I am excited about the possibility of our defense mixing things up week to week.
Leadership isn't getting people to line up behind you; it is getting them to join you.
Sometimes the journey is as important as the destination.
The little things matter. Winning starts by not beating ourselves.
Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.
Team Tua.
Miami Dolphins Homer!
"djphinfan wrote:
It’s always been the same and why I’ve been against the move to free safety but endorse the move to slot....keep him closer to the LOS..that’s where Sagan okayed him most of the time, and he became an all American..no reason to sit him back in single high.
I dont mind him being at FS in certain situations and defensive looks, but I agree he should mainly be in the slot.
He and Howard both have the potential each week to erase their assignment from the game or make a huge momentum shifting play if you target them one too many times.