1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miller Looking To Take Game To Next Level

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/a...t-Level-/a804658e-c705-470d-9e9e-cca5902ad324

Those stats are quite impressive. Now, with JA complimenting him, it could be a very good tandem. Good one-two punch.

SICK, resnor, xphinfanx and 1 other person like this.
  2. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Didn't realize Lamar was that clutch...He's paid his dues and stayed quiet during all the BS. He's gonna get paid by someone. This year he'll be playing to stay.

SICK, resnor and Sceeto like this.
  3. Fin4Ever

Fin4Ever Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Vero Beach, FL
    Yes he is...and I hope that someone is the Miami Dolphins...Miller is homegrown and he had a very good year last year..He has put on 7-8 more lbs. of muscle this off season and the offensive line should be settled and play much better...I think everyone kind of forgets that Tannehill was'nt the only player that played behind our line..I think Miller has a very good chance at 1500 yards this year.....and I also believe that Ajayi will get his yards too...Miami, we looked for a decent RB for years...We have him, he is young, let's keep him in Aqua & Orange.

Sceeto and SICK like this.
  4. Limbo

Limbo Mad Stillz

Mar 21, 2013
    Ajayi is too good for Miller's yardage totals to increase that much. In fact, if healthy, by midseason I think Ajayi will be the sort of lead back. With Moreno vs. New England we saw how we can lean on a RB to take over and dictate a game. Ajayi is more capable of that than Miller, imo.

Love the combination of these two guys though. Lazor has installed a hell of a run scheme that's really encouraging, and I think we have the backs to make good on it.

Sceeto and djphinfan like this.
  5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Miller does need to take his game to the next level, faster more decisive cuts,more confidence, more anger, and those 5 or 6 extra lbs of muscle should make him finish harder with more aggression.