Miles talking to Michigan
5 replies
Looks like he's still a candidate afterall.
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071210/SPORTS06/71210070/1054&imw=Y

Okay, after signing the new contract, that would classify as a surprise.
Hopefully the rumors of Michigan taking Cam are true ;)
Heritage of a Linebacker

Image by Like2God. Awesome job bro!


How could he not want that job? I don't believe he'll accept it. Though it seemed to me like he wanted to snub the media and speculation by lashing out. It's easier to win at Michigan and the Big 11 than at LSU and the SEC. I think he'd get preferential treatment at Michigan because he's "part of the family."
Just to comment on Nebraska I really thought that Osborne wanted Turner Gill. Though Gill hasn't had the success or experience yet to qualify for that job.
Miles denies it again. Good thing because it means one more coach ahead of Cam Cameron will be off the list. Though if I get into Michigan for med school, might not be such a good thing...
Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

Wait, doesnt No mean Yes, when it comes to coachspeak?

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
jesus, what a creep.
after saying so emphatically that he wasn't a candidate. didn't even hedge his bets.
wonder how his players feel now.