Mila Kunis Attends Marine Corps Ball In North Carolina
13 replies
Justin Timberlake kept his promise - and so did his "Friends with Benefits" co-star, Mila Kunis.
Mila accompanied Sgt. Scott Moore to the Marine Corps Ball on Friday night in Greenville, North Carolina, a spokesperson for the Marine Corps confirmed to Access Hollywood.
Everything went well. It was a great experience for everybody," spokesperson Capt. Scott Sasser told Access.
According to several local news reports in Greenville, the actress arrived into the Pitt-Greenville Airport around 2:30 PM local time on Friday and was quickly whisked to the Greenville Convention Center, the site of the ball.
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Hoo-Rah! Stars Who Got Invited To Marine Corps Balls
Local news station WNCT was able to capture a brief shot of Mila arriving to the venue before disappearing inside.
No media were allowed inside the event, however Capt. Sasser did release two photos from inside, taken by a fellow Marine. CLICK HERE to view both photos!
A rep for Mila had no additional comment when contacted by Access Hollywood.
http://movies.yahoo.com/news/mila-kunis-attends-marine-corps-ball-n-c-190513368.html

Wasn't sure where to post this, so I'm double dipping in the Lounge and the PoFo since one is an entertainer and another a warrior of our nation.
I salute Mila Kunis. To have a celebrity accept an invitation by a United States Marine to celebrate the birthday of the United States Marine Corps...AWESOME!!!!!
:flag: :salute: :up:

“The person you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you better make sure you’re someone interesting”
I get the impression that Kunis is a very well grounded and genuine person.

Bitch please

"rafael wrote:
I get the impression that Kunis is a very well grounded and genuine person.
The only thing she's done wrong is date Macaulay Culkin.
"GridIronKing34 wrote:
The only thing she's done wrong is date Macaulay Culkin.
someone sounds bitter.
"McLovin wrote:
someone sounds bitter.
So he wants a date with Culkin?

"Conuficus wrote:
So he wants a date with Culkin?
according to google, he even spelled his name right. thats enough for me.
I'd hit it
What's with the Palin haircut and mannerism?
I'd **** Mila Kunis.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
so what have we learned on this thread so far: there is a line to date macaulay culkin
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:
I'd **** Mila Kunis.
That's a redundant statement.