1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mike Pouncey, John Jerry must undergo evaluations

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by xphinfanx, Mar 25, 2014.

1. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
  2. RevRick

RevRick Long Haired Leaping Gnome Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Thomasville, GA
    That should not be entirely unexpected, but it sure makes the composition of the team for the opening of the season an interesting equation to complete. Should Pouncey be suspended, and the team (not outside the realm of possibility) be penalized some draft picks, that would seem to me to point to the general team leadership, or lack thereof, by the remaining coaching staff (which could easily be an undisputed given to some folk.) 'Tis speculative at best, but could this start a chain of events which leads to a change in Head coaches? How far up the ladder do the 'evaluations' proceed?

xphinfanx likes this.
  3. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    God this is so stupid and ridiculous.

77FinFan and xphinfanx like this.
  4. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    I don't think anything will happen to the Dolphins or their staff.

It is possible Pouncey will be fined or suspended - and Goodell could use the old, "Conduct detrimental to the league," but, I don't think it would be from the hazing. If he did anything to Pouncey it would be from the alleged partying and drug use discussed in those texts. He may be subject to more testing.

That would be a good thing, frankly. Even if he were out a game or two. Pouncey has been pretty out of control and needs to change his act and grow up. If he does, it will serve him and the Dolphins well in the long run.

5. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    Nothings going to happen.

6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Here is my evaluation of the two..

One is a dumb F###

The other is a dumb fat F###

xphinfanx likes this.