Michael Jordan debuts on Forbes list of world’s billionaires

2 replies

EshlemonEshlemonForum VeteranOP
Mar 2, 2015, 05:47 PM

I wan't to be like Mike!

Michael Jordan debuts on Forbes list of world’s billionaires

Charlotte Hornets owner Michael Jordan has debuted on Forbes’ World’s Billionaire’s List.

Jordan’s net worth is about $1 billion, Forbes estimates, ranking him No. 1,741 out of 1,826.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/article11919587.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_billionaires

2nd male black billionaire in US history, first former Hornets owner Bob Johnson. 8th in world, 4 in Nigeria.

Alex44Alex44New Member
Mar 6, 2015, 03:46 PM

To be honest I dislike all wealthy people, I don't believe in excess wealth and people with extreme amounts of money are the reason every forward projection of capitalism fails and collapses within the next hundred years.

Interesting none the less.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

LILiferYankNew Member
Mar 6, 2015, 04:13 PM

One has to wonder how far up the list he would be if he wasnt addicted to gambling.