1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami will shine sunday night

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by the 23rd, Sep 23, 2010.

1. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    Miami by three, could be points or touchdowns,
    only thing for sure is it will be a brutal Miami victory.

Miami:

1) the offensive line has acquired the fix: timing & chemistry

2) the defense is a nightmare to behold for any team we play. we have the probable return of Crowder & the emergence of Davis, Allen & Clemons, anchored by Bell in the defensive backfield.

3) the Running Stable is healthy & ready to pound the ball with the offensive line opening running lanes. Henne & the passing game are on the up-swing & under pressure to step up their game immediately
    4) we play our opening home game, the victory will constitute the 'quick start' & place us atop the AFCE

jests:

1) are missing a number of key defensive players: Revis in the DB , Calvin Pace @ ILB & their NT Kris Jenkins

2) on offense: how badly was Mangold injured against the Patriots & how will the many disruptive problems with Edwards impact their game?

3) Rex has quieted down his discourse coming into this game. could it be they are remembering the sweep or did they watch the Viking game? they fear us

4) this is their first away game & it will be hot, nasty, loud & humid, a very unpleasant experience, coupled with getting beat up & losing the game .

your thoughts on the game...

djphinfan and DePhinistr8 like this.
  2. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

The pack will take down the high and mighty, there is no dances with Wolves!

3. DePhinistr8

DePhinistr8 Season Ticket Holder

Mar 24, 2008
    I think you're right about Rex maybe remembering what happened last year. And seeing how much better the defense is this year can only give him concerns about what their offense will be able to do.

4. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

I don't like prediction threads all that much. Gloating after the fact is so much more satisfying.

5. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    'Miami by three, could be points or touchdowns,
    only thing for sure is it will be a brutal Miami victory.'

hope that's not too much of a prediction

think of it this way:
    I present some facts then make some statements afterwards that favor our team in the game,
    maybe that's more palatable to your sensibilities. after all, this is a Dolphin forum.

6. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    the humidity will be very high for sunday i saw, make them breath even harder in defeat

7. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Glad to see you've backed away from the ledge 23rd :up:

Larryfinfan likes this.
  8. Darrelle Revis

Darrelle Revis I BELIEVE!

Apr 21, 2010
    New York City
    Actually, I heard it's supposed to rain.

9. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    going to rain orange all over new york in our stadium sunday nite

10. Darrelle Revis

Darrelle Revis I BELIEVE!

Apr 21, 2010
    New York City

lol

11. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Don't worry about the red. Mark stocked up on Maxis this week.

12. huck1974

huck1974 FU Gene Steratore

Mar 22, 2008
    Missouri
    Our line has not been up to the task of giving our QB time to throw. I'm certainly hoping for a win though.

13. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    the offensive line gave plenty of time for Henne to pass & did a good job opening running lanes against a top defense last Sunday. they'll probably do even better this week @ home, timing & chemistry can only improve as we move deeper into the season.

14. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    I cannot see the Phins losing this game unless we turn the ball over. Phins should win this one by a score of 20-10.

15. frags

frags New Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Boston, MA...
    Should, perhaps...but it is a division rival with a lot of pride(?) who wants to screw us so lets not get ahead of ourselves. They bring a lot to the table despite the absences, particularly LT and Greene with how they have been playing.

16. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    'Miami by three, could be points or touchdowns... it will be a brutal Miami victory.'

17. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    Miami by three, could be points or touchdowns, :deadhorse:
    only thing for sure is it will be a brutal Miami victory.

18. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Let's not get carried away, we beat the vikes (barely, but we still beat them). They have one of the better D's in the league and our O fared just well enough to win the game, but the D really won the game. The OL did not have their best game as when we had to run the ball at the end of the game, again, we could not. And Henne was pressured quite a bit. The problem is that the jests are an even better D than the vikes, even with Revis, Jenkins and Pace out... This will be, IMHO, a close game again. I don't see a WC, blowout game like a couple of years ago or anything of that sort. Henne hasn't progressed to the next level (he also hasn't digressed). Sanchize has shown he can achieve the next level as a QB, at least for one game, against a very good NE team. You have to say he rebounded from the Baltimore game very well....Can Henne do the same ?? Don't know yet....I think he can, but in all reality, we have to play one of our best games offensively to win this game....we can't rely on the D to pull this one out for us...

19. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    So you are saying :confused1::confused1:

:escape:

20. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama

this is the only thing that bothers me. i'd rather have them be cocky and talking smack like they normally do. if they fear us, they'll be more focused and do whatever it takes to play mistake free and win the game.

21. huck1974

huck1974 FU Gene Steratore

Mar 22, 2008
    Missouri
    I was 7 rows off the field. I must have seen a different game then you. I'm all for improving this week and was really happy about the win. He didn't have time to repeat the big throw. Now we have a different guard this week. The line is clearly holding the offense back.