1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Shows the Patriots how a Classy Team Plays with a Lead

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by MonstBlitz, Sep 21, 2008.

1. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    We certainly had plenty of reason to pile on after what they did to us last year in our first meeting. I'm glad to see we took the high road!

What a victory! How huge is this win for Sparano, Ronnie, Ricky and the whole team? I don't wanna jinx it, but I think we've turned a corner!!

SCall13, Brown42000 and jason8er like this.
  2. SCall13

SCall13 ThePhins QB

Right on. We did it with class. Belicheat and Co. have no clue what that is.

MonstBlitz likes this.
  3. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Its definately a huge win for us. The players and Sparano have to be relieved to get that first win, especially going into the bye week. This win should give huge amounts of confidence to the players, coaches, fans, and everyone involved in this organization id say. Its huge for us to be recovering from last year, rebuilding, new players, new staff, to get that first win. Especially in such a dominating fashion, over the rival patriots. Everyone is going to be buying into what Sparano and company are selling even more now.

MonstBlitz likes this.
  4. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I don't wanna flood the board with a zillion threads so I'll just keep all my random thoughts about this game in here.

What must the Patriots cornerbacks have been thinking everytime they saw Chad Pennington lined up across from them? "Again?" It was like a trick play in Madden that there's no defense for that keeps working over and over again.