1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami needs to step up their rush defense

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Trowa, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    Allowing 7 yards on the ground to Denver is just plain unacceptable. I expect better out of this unit.

For real though, 4-4 and a rather easy second half of the schedule. We got the Raiders, Chiefs, Rams, 49ers, Seahawks, Bills, Jets and Pats left. Lets keep it going guys.

2. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    You might get a better reaction if you put "humor" in the title - I thought you were serious for a second. :lol:

I don't want to get too far ahead, but we've got Seattle next week and Oakland the week after that. We could be looking at 6-4 when New England comes to town.

3. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    actually they called a draw on their last drive and it went for 6 yards.

4. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    I dont want to get ahead of myself.
    Coaches need to keep the team together and keep it focused.
    We (as much as i hate this word) should beat seahawks and and Raiders. We need to step up our running game. We do that, we will be just fine. They game VS pats will be huge for us in the (another word i dont want to talk about right now) playoff conention.

5. BrazForPhins

BrazForPhins From south

May 4, 2008
    the best news is that we have a young front 7. No more 35 year olders and we're improving each game.

Actually, we're a very young team overall. What do we have as sure things? Pennington, Ronnie and Porter...aside from that we're pieces in the makings...the future is bright!!

6. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Funny thread. But the true concern is our Run Offense. It sucks bad.

and Denver was ranked 30th in the league in Rush D.

7. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Yeah, I was disappointed in the run D too....but hey, we allowed them 300 yrds passing in return ??

Seriously, I was a still disappointed in our 3rd down D..seems that's when we just couldn't get pressure on them, but the play of the secondary, even tho they got the yards was encouraging...