1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Dolphins: What are the lingering questions?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Yeah, it's Omar. What the hell?
    http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...olphins-what-are-the-lingering-questions.html

This is what I'm interested in seeing:

2. sports24/7

sports24/7 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I think another big one will be what kind of an impact does this draft class provide. Tannehill should not be expected to preform right away, but you would hope to get early impact from guys like Martin, Egnew, Vernon, and Miller. If any of the rookie WRs preform that's an added bonus that could really help as well.

3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    There were some damn good players on the board, all four of those men need to pan out.

4. DanTanna86

DanTanna86 New Member

May 6, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Damn, I thought this post was about lingerie and Mrs. Tannehill! :(

PhinsRDbest and Paul 13 like this.
  5. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    This is a make or break season in many regards. Will the defense be just as good or better or will it digress from last year? Will we finally have a compliment to Cameron Wake that can apply pressure and relieve pressure on Wake? How much will Marshall be missed as an offensive threat? Probably the biggest question is at quarterback. There will be legitimate competition at the position and how effective will the winner be? Will the offensive line finally come together as a strength rather than a question mark?
    There are many questions that could have an impact on several jobs and will be the difference between fan optimism or anguish.

P h i N s A N i T y likes this.
  6. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

The heck with that lingerie. If she were my woman, I'd want her to sleep nekkid. I like all my women to sleep nekkid and spend all their time in the bedstead nekkid. Them thar lingeries are just things that get torn and ripped when I'm taking them off of her.