1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Dolphins Team Report by USA Today

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Miami Dolphins Team Report - USATODAY.com

"We're not playing great, but we're winning, and that's the main thing," said former Patriots running back Patrick Cobbs, who scored his third touchdown of the season Sunday. He wasn't even in Miami's offensive game plan the last time these two teams met. "We need to start putting things together.
    "We just got to be focused to play whoever it is. We got to be ready to play at our level and not everybody else's."

"Three, four weeks ago, nobody cared about what the Miami Dolphins were doing, so I find it hard to believe that my guys, right now, are playing down to any level. I think these guys go out and they sell out and they play pretty hard when they're out there."

2. Jackson

Jackson Bruce Banner

Mar 24, 2008
    Connecticut/Florida
    From the article

—The Dolphins amassed 382 yards, the eighth consecutive game in which they've had more than 300 yards, their longest such streak since 1995, when they topped 300 in 10 straight games

Wow. we are clicking like no team should be after a 1-15 year. hats off to what Sparano and Henning are doing with this team

anlgp likes this.
  3. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    That is pretty amazing if you ask me. Especially considering our new, young offensive line, our RB's were a question mark due to ronnie coming back from the knee injury, and ricky being out of the NFL for so long, and our makeshift wide receivers, and our noodle armed quarterback :lol:

it really is amazing what we've been able to accomplish with the pieces we have in place. I dont think there's anyone here that would have expected that at the start of the season. I know i sure didnt. It sure is nice to see though, its actually fun to watch this team play again because we can actually move the ball, its refreshing, and its great because its allowing us to win games :up:

Larryfinfan likes this.
  4. Rick 1966

Rick 1966 Professional Hipshooter

Nov 23, 2007
    Powell, WY
    Those two quotes contradict each other.

5. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    1st quote was Cobbs perspective. I think he was saying we could be doing better and winning by more. The second one was Tony's.:wink2: