1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Dolphins re-sign Micah Johnson to practice squad

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by yousamook, Sep 17, 2010.

1. yousamook

yousamook New Member

Jul 21, 2010
    Hia-****in-Leah
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-dolphins-sign-micah-johnson-0917,0,925758.story

Just want to share this with all. Many of us here thought this would happen and it did. Im glad we at least have him in the PS he did look pretty good in Preseason.

2. Oghma

Oghma Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Scotland
    Good stuff - I liked his work in preseason. He's a little bit limited in the passing game, but strikes me as a good solid 'backer to have on the tail end of the roster.

Hopefully he can develop into more of a complete player as well for added bonus.

3. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    Good we need to keep him and keep developing him. He is going to be great for us.

54Fins and RickyBobby like this.
  4. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Excellent, really like this kid's long term prospects. Lots of upside with him.

5. PHINANALYST

PHINANALYST Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2008
    North Carolina
    the problem with Geathers is his desire and motor ... or to be simple -- dude is lazy ....

if anyone can figure that out -- he will probably be a very good player ...

6. DearbornDolfan

DearbornDolfan Active Member

Mar 7, 2009
    I'm glad. Johnson is a straight up banger, he's never going to be a coverage guy but he has the instincts and aggressiveness to be a Zach Thomas MkII if his game is tuned up.