1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Dolphins in no rush to chase after former star Jason Taylor

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/story/983322.html

Just some more JT stuff. ;)

The Dolphins will consider bringing Jason Taylor back, but probably not until after they see what the NFL Draft brings.
    ` Man, he's really trying to piss us off! :D
    :D

2. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    thats my thinking.

3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I thought for a bit we would sign JT, now I seriously seriously doubt it.

He won't move JP off of WOLB, he can't run stuff as well as Roth, and he really can't play as a DE in our version of the 3-4, so at best he would be a deep backup for us at low pay, and I don't see it happening.

JT doesn't really fit our system anymore.:sad:

Sceeto likes this.
  4. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    You guys have been fooled by a bad April Fools Joke about losing that 2nd round pick. It originated from this site:
    www.phinphanatic.com

read the story and CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE STORY! It will take you to a Wikipedia page about April Fools. I know the guy that started the joke and he fooled alot of people and alot of websites read it and ran with the story. After finding out it was a joke they took it off their sites.

5. DOLPHAN1

DOLPHAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

I wouldn't think that that could happen. we fulfilled our end, JT played for them and they released him. Unless it was written in the trade agreement that he fulfill two seasons and I don't think it was.