Miami Dolphins @ Denver Broncos Injury Report

14 replies

Brown42000Brown42000New MemberOP
Oct 31, 2008, 09:10 PM

MIA
Casey Cramer RB Ankle Full Participation in Practice Out

DEN
Champ Bailey CB Groin Out (Definitely Will Not Play) Out
Michael Pittman RB Ribs Full Participation in Practice Questionable
Ryan Torain RB Elbow Full Participation in Practice Questionable
Andre Hall RB Ankle Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Tony Scheffler TE Groin Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Brandon Stokley WR Concussion Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Selvin Young RB Groin Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Brandon Marshall WR Groin Full Participation in Practice Probable
Dewayne Robertson DT Knee Full Participation in Practice Probable

http://www.nfl.com/injuries

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Oct 31, 2008, 09:17 PM

so are we going to be playing without a FB then?

Brown42000Brown42000New Member
Oct 31, 2008, 09:35 PM

"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:

Wait.

He participated in full in practice and he's out?

Can you post a link?

Doh I knew I forgot something.

The NFL Injury Report

Need to scoll down a little

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Oct 31, 2008, 09:43 PM

Wow, our training staff and/or the TC this year is looking so much better than years past.

Does this mean that Furgeson is back in full strength. :hi5:
IMO that is one of the biggest issues. IF we can completely stuff the run with 5, this could be a VERY long day for Jay Cutler :ffic:

RoninFin4RoninFin4Supporter
Nov 1, 2008, 06:06 PM

I would guess Cramer's out since we have Polite on our roster. I'd imagine one of the two would be cut when Cramer is fully healthy. He might have made it through practice even if he wasn't 100%. Personally, based on what I've seen, I'd give the nod to Cramer, but who knows since Polite is a Parcells guy from the Dallas days.

Doesn't make sense to have two true FB's and three TE's on the roster at the same time.

@KevinMD4

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Nov 1, 2008, 06:33 PM

I love seeing our injury report nearly blank every week. It sure is a refreshing change.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

RoninFin4RoninFin4Supporter
Nov 1, 2008, 07:50 PM

"brandon27 wrote:

I love seeing our injury report nearly blank every week. It sure is a refreshing change.

Indeed it is. The offseason program was great for the team. Hopefully it will allow our "playing" rookies (Long, Langford, Merling, Bess, etc.) to not hit the rookie wall.

@KevinMD4

The Aqua CrushThe Aqua CrushNew Member
Nov 2, 2008, 01:58 AM

The bronco's have some banged up players, and good players too. If some of them who are questionable are indeed out, that would be a huge advantage for us, esp. Schefter adn stokley, bailey and selvin. Those are some key guys for their offense.

Also i love seeing our IR so short every week. That is just great.

FEfelly smartsNew Member
Nov 2, 2008, 08:16 AM

I thought I heard some where Boss Bailey was out as well.

"I have two weapons...
...my arm
...my legs
.......and my brain."

Michael Vick

:sidelol:

PhinsFanWifePhinsFanWifeNew Member
Nov 2, 2008, 09:36 AM

"Brown42000 wrote:

MIA
Casey Cramer RB Ankle Full Participation in Practice Out

DEN
Champ Bailey CB Groin Out (Definitely Will Not Play) Out
Michael Pittman RB Ribs Full Participation in Practice Questionable
Ryan Torain RB Elbow Full Participation in Practice Questionable
Andre Hall RB Ankle Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Tony Scheffler TE Groin Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Brandon Stokley WR Concussion Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Selvin Young RB Groin Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Brandon Marshall WR Groin Full Participation in Practice Probable
Dewayne Robertson DT Knee Full Participation in Practice Probable

The NFL Injury Report

Polite's been played well the last couple of weeks...

Brown42000Brown42000New Member
Nov 2, 2008, 12:14 PM

"felly smarts wrote:

I thought I heard some where Boss Bailey was out as well.

Might be done for his career.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Nov 2, 2008, 01:27 PM

No Cramer means Polite is playing. Not to be rude, but Polite sucks.

aesopaesopForum Veteran
Nov 2, 2008, 01:32 PM

I thought we were going to get Cramer back today?

RoninFin4RoninFin4Supporter
Nov 2, 2008, 02:49 PM

"aesop wrote:

I thought we were going to get Cramer back today?

I think today's probably just precautionary since Polite was the one running with the 1st unit all week. I think we see one of the mix of Polite, Cramer, or Joey Haynos cut after the Denver game.

@KevinMD4

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Nov 2, 2008, 02:53 PM

"Samphin wrote:

No Cramer means Polite is playing. Not to be rude, but Polite sucks.

Its good to be Polite young man.... :tantrum:

Me thinks you need to learn some Manners :tongue2: