1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Dolphins dealing with key injuries on all three sides of the ball

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Sep 21, 2011.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    sounds like they all should play on sunday, its a must win.

padre31 likes this.
  2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    This is a real good test to keep an eye on Deej, every team is nicked up, usually with the same sort of early in the yr stuff, hammy's, ankles, groin pulls, BUT the team knows Sparano is in a precarious situation, do they man up and play or do they make it so they cannot play to protect themselves?

Some guys won't be able to go..period...some probably could, but do they?

CC coming back...would be nice, Dansby and Wallace would also be helpful, and we have heard not a peep about WA not practicing and not being healthy, which will be huge for us if VD is one of those guys who cannot play...or will make it so they don't play.

3. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    you read my mind, get ur *** in the training room and take care of your nicks and slight pulls..

4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Yessir, this is why the Browns game is a key moment Deej, who rallies, who calls in sick, and who ups their game?

Do know this, REshad Jones should not see the field outside of CC's leg literally falling off, if he does Sparano has a career death wish.

RJ is leading the team in tackles, but cannot cover a fire hydrant, or assimilate the most basic of cover schemes or disguise much of anything at all.

He's basically a large, low football IQ lb masquerading as a FS.

5. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    I'am serious when I say this Pod, besides wake, Chris clemons, during some games, was the most sudden and disciplined player on the field last year..

6. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    reshad jones is arguably the worst fs we have had in the 21st century. He's nothing more than a ss and shouldn't be tried anywhere else

7. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Honest question, is it normal for a team to have its best cornerback covering punts?

As much as people have made Vontae a whipping boy for our struggles, you see what happens when he's not in the game. If he's out Sunday I don't think we have a chance with Nolan Carroll playing.

8. Vendigo

Vendigo German Gigolo Club Member

Nov 30, 2007
    No. I've been shaking my head over this ever since I saw Davis on punt coverage duty in the preseason. I think I said that it's an injury waiting to happen back then and was called a debbie downer. Oh, well.

MonstBlitz likes this.
  9. DePhinistr8

DePhinistr8 Season Ticket Holder

Mar 24, 2008
    I've seen Hartline on the kick coverage teams. WTF is that about? And Vontae covering punts? What the hell for?
    yikes

10. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    If by referring to the "injuries" we have coaching this team than I wish Sparano, Nolan, and Ireland a speedy recovery as they are the problems not player injuries. DO NOT TRY TO SAY THIS IS WHY WE LOST! /COACHES SUCK!

11. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Just another example of complete mismanagement of talent on special teams by Coach Dummy. He'll let his best cornerback cover punts, but won't let his best punt returner (Reggie Bush) return punts. Because he's a "featured back". What a joke.