1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Dolphins: Brandon London puts football before modeling

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    :D
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ns-brandon-london-s062sbjun24,0,7598687.story
    http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...don-london-puts-football-before-modeling.html

It better be, unless he gets cut;):D

Uh oh!. :D That prima donna better buckle his chin strap and get to work. :D

I hope JT straightens him out and tells him to forget that s--- and stick to where his bread is buttered. What a great guy to teach him that lesson. ;)

;)

2. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

just what we need, a pretty boy WR. :no:

3. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    I do not care if he has a body of a geek god

he has a good attitude and likes to play football. Just because someone is pretty enough to make money off his looks shouldn't be something you use against him. The guy gots to eat.

4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I happen to know a little something about this stuff {without getting into detail}, first of all, if he could'nt play football, he would'nt have a chance at being just a professional model. I hope he understands that thoroughly.

I would bet money that he was the one who searched it out and not the reverse.

His biggest weakness right now as a player is his strength and lack of bulk on his body, i surely hope that hes not avoiding power lifting exercises to avoid getting bigger. His workout video in the offseason was pretty weak.

Bottom line, without football, he aint no model, so he better understand the difference.

siciliansith, mullingan and Sceeto like this.
  5. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    I hear ya' bro. That's why I hope JT can give him some words of wisdom on this matter. He knows from experience and London isn't a millionth of the football player JT was and hopefully still is;), so hopefully he learns the lesson, but we shall see...;)

djphinfan likes this.
  6. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dec 11, 2007
    Really? Even though he isn't a famous football player at all?

7. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    I doubt he'd be on the team if he shied away from lifting. And his workout video from what I remember was more agility based training.. Something those big receivers gotta do.

anlgp likes this.
  8. siciliansith

siciliansith Resident Deviant

Nov 25, 2007
    Rochester NY
    OK so who's gonna start the man love poll? Jt vs Brandon chests up lol, is it august yet?

9. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Thats why i think hes the one who searched this venture out, this Yami Johnson from moreno ent., never heard of him, and without researching, good chance that hes pretty much 2nd rate, maybe 3rd.

Lets put it this way, imo, if he doesnt make an impact as a football player he doesnt have a snowballs chance in hell to become a legitimate professional model..maybe some music video stuff, or doing some amatuer stuff for friends that he's made livin and goin out in new york.

I dont like that he has even inquired about it {if that was the case} without making an impact on the field, little shady imo. there some ego there i recon. focus on your craft, which should be 100 percent football.

Whatever though right,who really cares.

10. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    thats a good point, but not everyone does what their supposed to do to get better. We'll see ya know. maybe he was working on his blue steel too much.

The video i watched from beginning to end, less then impressive, and a little to planned imo.

11. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    That brandon..."he's so hot right now"..

The dude better be working on his game and not his zoolander.

12. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I do.

But only because one day, when he scores, I wish he busts one of these in front of the CB.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOi0CthT4Dg"]YouTube - John Morrison Slow Motion Entrance[/ame]

13. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dec 11, 2007
    All football players have things that is not football that they are interested in. I do not think this is much different than taking up drums or playing Madden for hours.

14. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    he could wind up on the practice squad again or cut outright if not careful

15. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    you probably right bro, let him think he can become a star, its not gonna hurt anybody else but him...i hope he improves on his game from last year