1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami Dolphins Back to 'Front and Center'?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Galant, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    Rich Eisen chose, for his 'First Down', the Miami Dolphins:

"I'd like to welcome the Miami Dolphins back to front and center because they are in great shape...great shape."

"I cannot believe that you've got a team that's gonna start Tua, that's gonna give him the reps that he needs in real, live action, still have an opportunity to not only make the playoffs but potentially win the division, and in their back pocket they've got two draft choices in the first round next, and two draft choices in the second round next year... the Dolphins are in great shape."

Watch the opening segment below:

Puka-head and Tin Indian like this.
  2. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I read another article that predicted that we'll go 4-1 over our next 5 games (predicted loss to Arizona) while Buffalo will go 3-2, which leaves us tied for the division going into December. The media has really changed their tune on the Dolphins these past few weeks and it's pretty cool to see....let's just hope they're right!

All the extra picks next season is the solver lining though, because that means that our team is not playing it's best football YET. We'll add 3-4 more pieces to the puzzle next season and I really think one of them will be a top-5 pick.

Puka-head likes this.
  3. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014