1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Met John Denney at BJs !!!

Discussion in 'Out of Bounds' started by SICK, Jul 13, 2012.

1. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Hey Phin Phans!

You all know I like buying things in bulk, so naturally I shop at BJs for all my needs. Well, here I am at BJs looking for a family pack of panera bread brocoli and cheddar soup, some bread bowls, grapes, and taquitos. As I am shifting through the aisle of 500 lb bags of rice, and tubs, yes TUBS of mustard....I see a shadow lurking behind me. Naturally I get excited because I figure its someone offering me a free sample of fiber bars, or a hot deli sandwich...

Nay!

I look up, and see none other than Miami Dolphins long snapper John Denney. He was wearing Old Spice, and I know from going to multiple training camps, that he is the ONLY dolphin player that wears that type of cologne outside of practice. It also helped he was wearing miami dolphins dog tags with #92 on one side and "The Den Master" on the other.

I immediatley smiled and tossed him a 46 ounce can of green beans and just like Kevin Costner in "Field of dreams" I cracked a smile and said.....

"wanna have a catch"

The Den master gave me a thumbs up with his huge banana like thumb....and tossed me the green beans. It was like I was in another world....here I am, silly dolphins fan (huge dolphins fan) playing catch with John ****ing Denney with a enormous can of green beans.

Well it doesnt end there.....the customers start realizing this is ACTUALLY HAPPENING...and start surrounding us like a god damn magic show! They are cheering, whistling, jumping and fist pumping, as me and the Denster continue throwing bombs circa 1990s miami down the BJs aisle.

John was pretty impressed with my hands.....after our catch, we posed for a couple of pictures, I told him I was a huge dolphins fan, and get this....

HE ASKED ME TO COME TO TRAINING CAMP TO PLAY CATCH WITH HIM!!!!!!! on the field!!!!

I said "what should I bring"

He told me "don't forget this"

and under handed me the tumor sized green beans. The entire store errupted in laughter, John then exited the store on a segway....and I continued shopping, signing a couple of miscellaneous grocery items for customers throughout my journey.

Anyways, I thought it was pretty awesome, and wanted to tell you guys!!! Go dolphins!!!!! Go John Denney!!!

Later Bros!

2. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    ZOMG!!!

Watch out, Lucky might come in and try and make fun of you for trying to sound cool over the internets for posting such an amazing story!

3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    That's......awesome sick, I'm so proud of you that you didn't cop a feel on his package..it most of been hard not to touch his groceries.

SICK likes this.
  4. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    He actually had a forklift follow him out of the store with nothing but Wheaties!

Maybe a position change in the future?!

5. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    or nappyz might usez it to masterbate to his photo laterz lolz!!

6. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    This is a clown thread bro.

SICK and Nappy Roots like this.
  7. Nappy Roots

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    Laterz? Ive already done itz!

Btw, John Denney is Hawtz.

Sick did you get the #?

8. Nappy Roots

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    This has got to be one of the funniest threads in a long time. Well done sick.