1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merged: Tuna breaks silence and talks Taylor

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by 124, Jun 5, 2008.

1. 124

124 Banned

May 12, 2008
    Here you go guys. Didn't see this posted. :up:

RevRick, cnc66, BwanaZulia and 5 others like this.
  2. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Thanks 124, appreciate the info. Hopefully now we can get back to the business of rebuilding this team w/o the JT distraction being so prevalent.

3. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    How's it a fabrication when Sparano said JT wasn't gonna attend training camp?

4. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Parcells states it's a fabrication that there is a rift between him and JT - that's all.
    Nothing to do with training camp

5. DOLFANMIKE

DOLFANMIKE FOOTBALL COACH 32 YEARS Luxury Box

Mar 22, 2008
    California
    That's pretty much what I said I thought happened when the "ignore" story came out. I also watch alot of film and it's not "fun time"... if you are looking for specifics in film it takes alot of focus and coaches learn to not allow distractions, especially in a film room at a busy time. BTW - I think its great that Tuna is watching film, because it shows me that his role with the Dolphins is very different than alot of other front office people. He clearly has a strong voice in all of our decisions and is taking up some responsibilities typically held only by coaches and GM's in most programs. I think it's great and I'm glad he took some time to explain what all the fuss was about...in his own time.

Themole likes this.
  6. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

I thought he was referring to the "Tuna ignores JT" incident, not JT's attendance in offseason stuff...therefore there is no rift...It appears to be JT's decision not to participate. It's not between he and JT personally, but between JT and his decisions regarding his personal future vs. the team's future....at any rate, something isn't kosher or JT would be in the fold. But both sides are playing nice in public about it...

7. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Parcells has even said missing the voluntary workouts hasn't annoyed him, nor the TC etc., because it's not his program, it's Sparanos.

8. BwanaZulia

BwanaZulia New Member

May 12, 2008
    As much as I don't WANT them to keep him, getting rid of your best player, biggest leader and greatest asset seems pretty dumb.

Get him in there and convince him to stay more than a year by becoming a competitive team this year.

BZ

9. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ