1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merged: Miami-NE gamed moved to 4pm

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by wpgfishfan, Dec 10, 2007.

1. wpgfishfan

wpgfishfan Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    NEW YORK -- The game between the Washington Redskins and Minnesota Vikings on Dec. 23, a matchup with potential NFC playoff implications, will become the Sunday night game on NBC.

It replaces the originally scheduled Tampa Bay-San Francisco game, which moves to 4:05 p.m. EST on Fox.

That day's game between the Miami Dolphins and New England Patriots, which could match a 14-0 team with an 0-14 one, is moving from 1 to 4:15 p.m. on CBS.

2. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    Thats not good, I just said my family would go to a frinds house for dinner that day at 4:30:glare:

3. resnor

resnor Derp Sherpa

Nov 25, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Meh...at first I was like, WTF. Then I thought, who cares.

4. CrashJ

CrashJ New Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Pat's game flexed

Did not see this posted, if I missed it sorry.

Our game against the Pats has been flexed to 415pm instead of 1.

Guess they want to ensure that a fluke win by us over the pats does not happen again this year, thus moving it to later when it is colder and getting colder(evening), and so on...They want to make it as hard as possible for the pats to lose:huh1:...t

5. tylerdolphin

tylerdolphin New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Honestly...does that have any effect on us beating the Pats? No. This is gonna be a blowout whether we play in hell or the the North pole

6. Betters75

Betters75 New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Awsome!!! The snow falls later in the day! It will keep Moss and Brady in check.
    Look at the Pitt. game, we are a bad wheather team.

Cam better have a game plan!