Merged; Glad I turned into Monday Night Countdown....

24 replies

CANEPHINSCANEPHINSForum VeteranOP
Oct 12, 2009, 07:42 PM

excuse me...I mean the New York Jets Pregame Show. :pity:

Excuse me for a seconds while I get this out...

F THE JETS!!!! I HATE THESE BASTIGES MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE (only equaled by the Florida Gators). J.E.T.S...SUCK, SUCK, SUCK! :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

LETS GO DOLPHINS! KILL THE CESSNAS!

PS17PS17New Member
Oct 12, 2009, 07:45 PM

:lol:
Posted via Mobile Device

Brown42000Brown42000New Member
Oct 12, 2009, 07:45 PM

No kidding it has been a Jets love fest and the only time Miami gets brought up is when they talk Wildcat.

Joke of a pregame show

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2009, 07:46 PM

"CANEPHINS wrote:

excuse me...I mean the New York Jets Pregame Show. :pity:

Excuse me for a seconds while I get this out...

F THE JETS!!!! I HATE THESE BASTIGES MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE (only equaled by the Florida Gators). J.E.T.S...SUCK, SUCK, SUCK! :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

LETS GO DOLPHINS! KILL THE CESSNAS!

That's OK. Let them get all the love and all the hype. I just want the W.

Go Phins!

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

CANEPHINSCANEPHINSForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2009, 07:47 PM

No worries....Ed won't be in Miami tonight.

SCall13SCall13New Member
Oct 12, 2009, 07:50 PM

It's all about the Jets on ESPN

It seems the entire pre-game is about the Jets. JETS JETS JETS. If they do mention the Dolphins, they have to mention how the Jets (or Ryan) was able to stop us last year. I mean, come on, we all know the Jets are going to be flying home 3-2. Why can't ESPN give us a little more love and respect. Then again, they never do.

"Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision." - Muhammad Ali

khatkhatNew Member
Oct 12, 2009, 07:53 PM

If they do talk about the Dolphins Rex Ryan might eat ESPN studios. Smart on their part.

CANEPHINSCANEPHINSForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2009, 07:55 PM

Speaking of eating...

Fireman Ed has never passed up a meal either.

muscle979muscle979Forum Veteran
Oct 12, 2009, 07:56 PM

Hey guys more on Braylon Edwards and Mark Sanchez after the commercial break!!

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Oct 12, 2009, 07:56 PM

"The G Man wrote:

That's OK. Let them get all the love and all the hype. I just want the W.

Go Phins!

This.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Oct 12, 2009, 07:59 PM

now its the meltdown.. bastiches

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2009, 08:02 PM

next time listen to a real pregame show....thephins wildcat radio....all dolphins for 2 hours!!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com:80/thephinsradio

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Oct 12, 2009, 08:04 PM

When will you fellas learn?

Never, never, never watch the ESPN pregame show, it blows.

Brown42000Brown42000New Member
Oct 12, 2009, 08:06 PM

"padre31 wrote:

When will you fellas learn?

Never, never, never watch the ESPN pregame show, it blows.

I normally don't but decided to give it a go tonight.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Oct 12, 2009, 08:07 PM

"Brown42000 wrote:

I normally don't but decided to give it a go tonight.

Now you know everything you never wanted to know about Crayon Edwards

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2009, 08:07 PM

"Brown42000 wrote:

I normally don't but decided to give it a go tonight.

bad choice.

Oct 12, 2009, 08:09 PM

"CANEPHINS wrote:

excuse me...I mean the New York Jets Pregame Show. :pity:

Excuse me for a seconds while I get this out...

F THE JETS!!!! I HATE THESE BASTIGES MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE (only equaled by the Florida Gators). J.E.T.S...SUCK, SUCK, SUCK! :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

LETS GO DOLPHINS! KILL THE CESSNAS!

thats why i'm watching Heroes until game time.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Oct 12, 2009, 08:11 PM

"padre31 wrote:

When will you fellas learn?

Never, never, never watch the ESPN pregame show, it blows.

I would actually add that the entire network sucks.

CANEPHINSCANEPHINSForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2009, 08:16 PM

DVR'n it.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Oct 12, 2009, 08:17 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

I would actually add that the entire network sucks.

Whaa?

You really don't wanna know about Crayon Edwards shoe size and it's effect on his drops?

Boy, if I were a Phin this lack of respect would really piss me off.

Alex44Alex44New Member
Oct 12, 2009, 08:34 PM

"Don't be surprised if you see them both together in the wildcat" - About Ronnie and Ricky

Are they broadcasting this to people who have lived under a rock the last couple seasons?

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

CANEPHINSCANEPHINSForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2009, 08:36 PM

LOL....that made me shake my head when he said that.

How about Berman saying the Jets have always had our number. LMAO! Did he not remember us beating them last year to win the AFC East? We owned the Jets until a bad stretch in the mid 90's - first years of 2000's. Oh yeah....I forget, he hates us. LOL!

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 12, 2009, 08:42 PM

chris berman is a joke....the fact he is such a **** smoking bills fan and hosts a show on the biggest world wide sports show in the world is pathetic

ASasciiNew Member
Oct 12, 2009, 08:56 PM

"SICK wrote:

chris berman is a joke....the fact he is such a **** smoking bills fan and hosts a show on the biggest world wide sports show in the world is pathetic

6-3 to the browns... :lol:

finsergfinsergNew Member
Oct 12, 2009, 09:16 PM

dam you ronnie twice