Merged: Fins at Jets Game

74 replies

anlgpanlgpNew MemberOP
Sep 26, 2008, 08:07 PM

Dec 28th.

Is anyone from the Jersey area going?

btw,

it should be "new jersey giants/new jersey jets" and pretty soon it's going to be the toronto bills. the bills suck so bad buffalo wants to kick them out.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Dec 8, 2008, 11:34 PM

Im going. Best gift my sister ever got me especially if that wins us the division on that date!

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Dec 9, 2008, 05:01 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

especially if that wins us the division on that date!

Ideal scenario, IMO, Matt.

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.

NJFINSFAN1NJFINSFAN1Luxury Box
Dec 9, 2008, 08:28 AM

I turned down tickets this year, it will be the first year I can remember not going to the game.

Its a tough weekend and I will have family around the house, although they will be nowhere near my familyroom at game time, I already told my wife I will kick their scrawny butts out of my house if they bug me.

My son and daughter are pretty upset with me, they love going.

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Dec 9, 2008, 08:34 AM

Be careful Mat. When we dash their dreams, the drunks will be out of control and looking for victims. If we go in there and actually whip these guys, there will be a million people pretending to be on suicide watch... crowds are scary, and you won't have many looking to protect you IF something went awry.

NJFINSFAN1NJFINSFAN1Luxury Box
Dec 9, 2008, 08:48 AM

"cnc66 wrote:

Be careful Mat. When we dash their dreams, the drunks will be out of control and looking for victims. If we go in there and actually whip these guys, there will be a million people pretending to be on suicide watch... crowds are scary, and you won't have many looking to protect you IF something went awry.

It could go a couple of ways.

I was at the Marino spike game, and they were too shocked to pick fights, they walked around like zombies.

But this one has all the tools of being an ugly crowd if it ends up being for the title. If we win, it will be ugly, if we lose, it will be ugly.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Dec 9, 2008, 10:54 AM

"cnc66 wrote:

Be careful Matt. When we dash their dreams, the drunks will be out of control and looking for victims. If we go in there and actually whip these guys, there will be a million people pretending to be on suicide watch... crowds are scary, and you won't have many looking to protect you IF something went awry.

Eh, its not the first time Ive been there for Jets/Dolphins. If theyre on suicide watch ill just push them over the edge. Thanks for the concern. :knucks:

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Dec 9, 2008, 10:58 AM

"NJFINSFAN1 wrote:

It could go a couple of ways.

I was at the Marino spike game, and they were too shocked to pick fights, they walked around like zombies.

But this one has all the tools of being an ugly crowd if it ends up being for the title. If we win, it will be ugly, if we lose, it will be ugly.

To be honest i'm more concerned about the drive home. Jersey is the worst state to drive in, they cant drive sober and Ill be driving home after half the stadium is drinking away their sorrows when we're running roughshot on them? I might wait til everyone else leaves the stadium. :sad:

NJFINSFAN1NJFINSFAN1Luxury Box
Dec 9, 2008, 11:01 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

To be honest i'm more concerned about the drive home. Jersey is the worst state to drive in, they cant drive sober and Ill be driving home after half the stadium is drinking away their sorrows when we're running roughshot on them? I might wait til everyone else leaves the stadium. :sad:

That's funny, I refuse to ride in NYC because they don't know how to drive.:tongue2:

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Dec 9, 2008, 11:11 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

Jersey is the worst state to drive in.

:angry: :tantrum:

:tongue2:

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Dec 9, 2008, 11:12 AM

"NJFINSFAN1 wrote:

That's funny, I refuse to ride in NYC because they don't know how to drive.:tongue2:

:yes: What Greg said.

If I have to go into the city for any reason, it's bus or train for me. I refuse to drive in NY. Too many one way streets.

:hi5:

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Dec 9, 2008, 11:15 AM

"NJFINSFAN1 wrote:

That's funny, I refuse to ride in NYC because they don't know how to drive.:tongue2:

Oh they definitely dont know how to drive in NYC; I dont like driving there either but in Jersey you take your life in your hands. I like driving fast but driving on the turnpike is like driving on a nascar track with half the competition having a blindfold on. :no:

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Dec 9, 2008, 11:17 AM

"njfinfan wrote:

:yes: What Greg said.

If I have to go into the city for any reason, it's bus or train for me. I refuse to drive in NY. Too many one way streets.

:hi5:

There are too many 1 way streets but its a pretty simple grid. Even a directional spaz like me hasnt gotten lost. :pointlol:

Big EBig ENew Member
Dec 9, 2008, 11:18 AM

It will NEVER be the New Jersey Giants....I can see the Jets becoming "New Jersey", but not the Giants.

Big EBig ENew Member
Dec 9, 2008, 11:19 AM

New Jersey is just as bad, IMO. You cant make left turns for godsake!

NJFINSFAN1NJFINSFAN1Luxury Box
Dec 9, 2008, 11:26 AM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

New Jersey is just as bad, IMO. You cant make left turns for godsake!

Sure you can, all over the place. Your just use to making left turns at the next row of corn every 100 yards.:yes:

Big EBig ENew Member
Dec 9, 2008, 11:27 AM

"NJFINSFAN1 wrote:

Sure you can, all over the place. Your just use to making left turns at the next row of corn every 100 yards.:yes:

I dont live in Iowa...:pity:

NJFINSFAN1NJFINSFAN1Luxury Box
Dec 9, 2008, 11:30 AM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

I dont live in Iowa...:pity:

No corn in Indiana?

Okay, 100 yards every Hoosier basketball court!

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Dec 9, 2008, 11:35 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

Even a directional spaz like me hasnt gotten lost. :pointlol:

:eek:

:tongue2:

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Dec 9, 2008, 11:49 AM

"njfinfan wrote:

:eek:

:tongue2:

Ahhh, not the ban hammer! :cry:
Or is that just to test my knee reflexes to make sure im qualified to drive on the monster truck rally that is the Garden state?

"NJFINSFAN1 wrote:

Sure you can, all over the place. Your just use to making left turns at the next row of corn every 100 yards.:yes:

Ya, like south jersey is that much different. :tongue2:

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Dec 9, 2008, 11:57 AM

Or is that just to test my knee reflexes to make sure im qualified to drive on the monster truck rally that is the Garden state?

:no:

j/k Matt. When I moved to Jersey, I couldn't believe you couldn't make left turns. I got lost ALOT. I kept telling my husband, how do you make a right to turn left? That makes no sense. And the signs that point to the right lane that say U and Left Turns only - that made even less sense to me
- I thought my gosh - these people are backwards. In Florida there are no such things as jughandles (at least where I lived in Florida). You can turn left. :knucks:

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.

NJFINSFAN1NJFINSFAN1Luxury Box
Dec 9, 2008, 11:58 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

Ahhh, not the ban hammer! :cry:
Or is that just to test my knee reflexes to make sure im qualified to drive on the monster truck rally that is the Garden state?
:

Those are all the NY drivers trying get to back to the GW.

You guys can't handle the fresh Jersey air!

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Dec 9, 2008, 12:28 PM

"njfinfan wrote:

:no:

j/k Matt. When I moved to Jersey, I couldn't believe you couldn't make left turns. I got lost ALOT. I kept telling my husband, how do you make a right to turn left? That makes no sense. And the signs that point to the right lane that say U and Left Turns only - that made even less sense to me
- I thought my gosh - these people are backwards. In Florida there are no such things as jughandles (at least where I lived in Florida). You can turn left. :knucks:

Mary, there are jughandles in every state and on some women they look really good! :shifty:

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Dec 9, 2008, 12:29 PM

"NJFINSFAN1 wrote:

Those are all the NY drivers trying get to back to the GW.

You guys can't handle the fresh Jersey air!

Sniffing your own farts doesnt qualify as fresh air Greg! :lol:

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Dec 9, 2008, 12:53 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

Mary, there are jughandles in every state and on some women they look really good! :shifty:

Men!

:lol:

I never encountered one Matt and I lived in both Broward and Dade counties at some point or another. :up:

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.