Merged: Batman - The Dark Knight

542 replies

Regan21286Regan21286New Member
Jan 11, 2008, 07:04 PM

Even when blurry, Maggie Gyllenhaal still doesn't look hot. Better hope she brings the acting chops because as far as looks go, might need a few shots of vodka...

Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jan 11, 2008, 07:38 PM

]Has anybody ELSE seen the whole thing yet?:batman:

cuz I haven't

quelonioquelonioNew Member
Jan 11, 2008, 08:08 PM

"Regan21286 wrote:

Even when blurry, Maggie Gyllenhaal still doesn't look hot. Better hope she brings the acting chops because as far as looks go, might need a few shots of vodka...

I disagree... I just needed to see her in secretary to know I would marry that girl in a heartbeat.


In the old times it was not a crime!!!!

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Jan 11, 2008, 08:53 PM

wow, heath ledger seems like he;s gonne be $$$ as the joker.

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Jan 11, 2008, 09:48 PM

Wow...that, my friends, is the Joker. Disregard all previous attempts at portrayal of the character; hereafter accept no substitutes.

"Regan21286 wrote:

Even when blurry, Maggie Gyllenhaal still doesn't look hot. Better hope she brings the acting chops because as far as looks go, might need a few shots of vodka...

I think she is dead sexy. There's something very alluring about her.

BruzerBruzerNew Member
Jan 11, 2008, 10:04 PM

"NaboCane wrote:

Wow...that, my friends, is the Joker. Disregard all previous attempts at portrayal of the character; hereafter accept no substitutes.

I think she is dead sexy. There's something very alluring about her.

:woot: :up: I can't agree more amazing joker i think heath will hold the role as the best imo.

MiamianMiamianNew Member
Jan 12, 2008, 03:45 PM

Christian Bale rocks!

ירושלים, בירת עמי

unifiedtheoryunifiedtheoryLuxury Box
Jan 12, 2008, 08:52 PM

"NaboCane wrote:

Wow...that, my friends, is the Joker. Disregard all previous attempts at portrayal of the character; hereafter accept no substitutes.

I TOTALLY agree...I was looking forward to this film just because I loved the treatment the last film received...it washed away the stench of Keaton, Kilmer and Clooney, NOW I can't WAIT for this film. I'll be there opening night.

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez

Regan21286Regan21286New Member
Jan 12, 2008, 09:36 PM

"NaboCane wrote:

I think she is dead sexy. There's something very alluring about her.

Maybe it's because to me she looks like that middle-aged librarian at Powell. Hardly sexy. :lol:

Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

sabanhatersabanhaterNew Member
Jan 14, 2008, 09:59 AM

I agree, there's something about her that makes her kind of hot.
I've also seen her at times when she looks pretty odd looking.

ILPhinFan88ILPhinFan88Luxury Box
Mar 26, 2008, 08:49 AM

Batman: The Dark Knight

Dark Knight Spoiler & Costume Pics

Scooper 'DrFright' got a chance to check out the HCP Show (Halloween, Costume, Party) in Las Vegas last week and snapped two photos of the costumes that were on display for The Dark Knight. 'DrFright' also asked why there was no "Two-Face" costume on display, and what he learned is a pretty big spoiler

They said he's only in the movie for a couple minutes so no Two-Face. It seems like Two-Face will only be in the movie towards the end only to set up part 3.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6966

MotionMotionNew Member
Mar 26, 2008, 08:59 AM

Nice!

I just watched Batman Begins again over the weekend. Looking forward to this one.

FiresoleFiresoleNew Member
Mar 26, 2008, 09:02 AM

That's been the speculation all along that Two-Face was supposed to be mentioned or teased towards the end of the movie to set up the 3rd. I also read somewhere that the Scarecrow would possibly make a brief appearance in TDK also.

I cannot wait for this movie! Batman Begins is probably my favorite movie of all time right now.

Rick 1966Rick 1966Forum Veteran
Mar 26, 2008, 10:58 AM

I loved Batman Begins. Hope they don't let me down with the sequel the way Batman 2 let me down after the first Keaton Batman.

MiamianMiamianNew Member
Mar 26, 2008, 03:57 PM

Christian Bale rocks!

ירושלים, בירת עמי

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Mar 26, 2008, 04:16 PM

Batman is my favorite superhero! My favorite part about him is, he dont have any superhero powers, hes just a bad ass

Mar 28, 2008, 04:15 AM

LOS ANGELES - Heath Ledger's frenzied reinvention of the Joker had fans and colleagues buzzing. His dreadful clown face was seen online by millions, and stood as the goosebump-raising image upon which nearly all early marketing of "The Dark Knight" hinged.
ADVERTISEMENT

All this, while Ledger was still alive.

Now the Batman archfiend stands as Ledger's next-to-last performance. And while it's not the first, "The Dark Knight" has already emerged as arguably the biggest movie featuring a posthumous role in Hollywood history.

Major stars including James Dean, Clark Gable, Carole Lombard, Spencer Tracy and Will Rogers had high-profile films released after they died. The deaths of others — notably Bruce Lee and his son Brandon — created an eerie allure that heightened interest in their final films.

Yet none had the magnitude of a comic-book franchise with an illustrious 70-year history, and movies in those eras did not arrive with the fanfare of today. Certainly none had the advance word of a delirious, demented turn by an actor completely reimagining of one of Hollywood's greatest villains.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080327/ap_en_mo/film_batman_ledger

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Mar 28, 2008, 10:59 PM

"Jt0323 wrote:

Batman is my favorite superhero! My favorite part about him is, he dont have any superhero powers, hes just a bad ass

I like Batman too, but my favorite has always been Thor. :up:

Brown42000Brown42000New Member
Apr 1, 2008, 10:40 PM

The Dark Knight

This was just started today and is part of the viral campaigning and this has to be some of the best if not the best viral marketing ever. Go to this website and follow the directions.

http://acmesecuritysystems.com/delos/

Apr 25, 2008, 12:16 AM

New poster and the new trailer will be released in 4 days. I cant wait for this movie.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news08/080424o.php

Regan21286Regan21286New Member
Apr 25, 2008, 12:37 AM

"DonShula84 wrote:

New poster and the new trailer will be released in 4 days. I cant wait for this movie.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news08/080424o.php

Awesome poster.

Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

unifiedtheoryunifiedtheoryLuxury Box
Apr 25, 2008, 02:21 AM

"DonShula84 wrote:

New poster and the new trailer will be released in 4 days. I cant wait for this movie.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news08/080424o.php

I honestly can't remember looking this forward to a film being released.

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez

Apr 25, 2008, 10:21 AM

Its gonna be weird seeing this movie knowing that Ledger is dead.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Apr 25, 2008, 10:24 AM

No weirder than watching "The Crow" when it first came out.

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

Apr 29, 2008, 04:37 AM

The new trailer has been leaked, I believe it is going to be attached to Iron Man. This movie looks absolutely amazing. I dont think I've been looking forward to a movie this much in years. I'm not sure how long this will be available so hopefully you get a chance to see it before YouTube takes it down. It is crappy quality, however, as these leaked things always are.