Memories of past events

40 replies

FIFINintheMOONLuxury BoxOP
Apr 8, 2008, 04:56 PM

Well it has been a year since our beginning... And thinking back on that fine weekend spent in Ft. Lauderdale, I have decided to post some footage to celebrate that weekend. So without further ado, here is the video of our Inaugural weekend!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Dud75ibmw5M

http://youtube.com/watch?v=36A7tEIF7l8&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mmuazfYzEus&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vaysVTZLeKY&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o3vMCeGMp9U&feature=related

The night out!!!

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Apr 8, 2008, 05:02 PM

Our game day vids from FL...

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-leBxut1wxc

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymT3NiCsArk

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YFW_S_Lgy4

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ61cjGLCqQ

Part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5THcUmTtEuY

Part 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xusyue3LQVI

Part 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIw9jF2E1e4

The game actually lasted 3 hours... Only about an hour caught on film... Enjoy!

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Apr 8, 2008, 07:46 PM

Good of you to get those videos up and running over here,Ken.:up:

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Apr 8, 2008, 08:14 PM

"54Fins wrote:

Good of you to get those videos up and running over here,Ken.:up:

So are you still wanting to play for the team bro?

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 8, 2008, 08:37 PM

Perhaps a new thread with some pictures? I have some from both the Ft. Lauderdale game and the Jersey game.

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Apr 8, 2008, 08:40 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Perhaps a new thread with some pictures? I have some from both the Ft. Lauderdale game and the Jersey game.

IF you got them to post bro, I would say GO FOR IT!!!:up:

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Apr 9, 2008, 12:25 AM

Please some one post the pics from the Jersey Game!

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Apr 9, 2008, 04:56 AM

I have pics, not videos from the Jersey game. I'll post them as I find them.

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Apr 9, 2008, 05:04 AM

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Apr 11, 2008, 03:14 PM

More pics please!

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 03:19 PM

I will post some this afternoon. Might have to cross back over to the "other" site to grab some. I might still have some on my myspace.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 04:44 PM

Ok here are a few from my file. Most of my pics were from the night time since I was playing in the game (duh). But a few good ones.

The whole team after the game. Notice how "clean" FITM is...:shifty:

The winning squad this time.

Jake (AKA H00T) walking in Manhatten at around 11 at night.

Hobo

And since he has been requesting. Here is sideways Skeet

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Apr 11, 2008, 05:15 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Ok here are a few from my file. Most of my pics were from the night time since I was playing in the game (duh). But a few good ones.

The whole team after the game. Notice how "clean" FITM is...:shifty:

Well that's because noone could knock me on my arse! And the tackles I made didn't require DIRT!:up:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 05:18 PM

"FINintheMOON wrote:

Well that's because noone could knock me on my arse! And the tackles I made didn't require DIRT!:up:

Hey, I wasn't suggecting anything else my man. :shifty: You get my e-mail?

The RevThe RevAdministrator
Apr 12, 2008, 03:21 PM

Well, I not on the team but I was at the first game:

The RevThe RevAdministrator
Apr 12, 2008, 03:23 PM

Here's some more:

Enjoy! :wink2:

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 12, 2008, 04:40 PM

god I'm so fat....:sad:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 12, 2008, 05:09 PM

I forgot that I wore a hat and sunglasses for the entire first game. Heh. Doing my ProBowl impression I guess. I got a nice sack from a corner blitz in that game.

I also got the Tony Bua block where I hit one due and ended up taking out two. :up:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 12, 2008, 05:11 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

god I'm so fat....:sad:

Consider it motivation. Look at MW in the Florida game vs. the New Jersey game. Night and day. I'm guessing that we are gonna be like this when we see you in Zona. :tt1::kiss2::drool:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 12, 2008, 05:12 PM

Oh and if we ever play another game where Manny is playing...I am on his team. Fast lil bugger.

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Apr 12, 2008, 05:47 PM

LMFAO

Mor: Tell em bout the *****es Stern.....
Stern: .......I do em!

Classic.

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Apr 20, 2008, 10:10 PM

*bump* since the game thread is being promoted, i think this should too....makes me want to quit my job so i can go this year :lol:

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 20, 2008, 10:13 PM


Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 20, 2008, 10:14 PM





Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 20, 2008, 10:15 PM