Member Pics

396 replies

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Sep 26, 2008, 05:31 PM

maj is on the right with his family

The RevThe RevAdministrator
Sep 26, 2008, 05:46 PM

"NaboCane wrote:

Faster than Michael Jackson at day care.

Here's me last weekend:

I see you shaved the beard. Better look for you. :yes:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Sep 26, 2008, 05:58 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Pink is my color.

werst.
mascot.
evar.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Sep 26, 2008, 06:11 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

werst.
mascot.
evar.

go away....stupid

THThe DudeNew Member
Sep 26, 2008, 06:36 PM

The dude on a standard saturday...

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Sep 26, 2008, 06:56 PM

"The Dude wrote:

The dude on a standard saturday...

more like this weekend

ORorangefinfanNew Member
Sep 26, 2008, 07:02 PM

"gi§h® wrote:

there are two arms that are unaccounted for in that photo.

Jealous?:tongue2:

Thanks to the Darkmistress for the Sweet Sig!

"We got a dose of shut-up," nose tackle Kris Jenkins said

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Sep 26, 2008, 07:05 PM

"orangefinfan wrote:

Jealous?:tongue2:

im actually jealous that i didnt get to see that game in person. you guys must have been having a blast!!

THThe DudeNew Member
Sep 26, 2008, 07:28 PM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

more like this weekend

fairly accurate.:angry:

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Sep 26, 2008, 07:32 PM

"gi§h® wrote:

im actually jealous that i didnt get to see that game in person. you guys must have been having a blast!!

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Until about 5 minutes into the game that is. :pity:

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Sep 26, 2008, 07:32 PM

"The Dude wrote:

fairly accurate.:angry:

So, you...abide?

THThe DudeNew Member
Sep 26, 2008, 07:36 PM

"NaboCane wrote:

So, you...abide?

The dude abides.

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Sep 26, 2008, 08:53 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

Well, Finsgirlie does live there :shifty:

was that a joke? YOU FAIL. :no:

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Sep 26, 2008, 09:07 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

was that a joke? YOU FAIL. :no:

I thought it was pretty funny... :shifty:

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Sep 26, 2008, 09:09 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

I thought it was pretty funny... :shifty:

and that's why you're still a virgin.

is THAT funny too? cuz I thought it was pretty funny. :yes:

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Sep 26, 2008, 09:14 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

and that's why you're still a virgin.

is THAT funny too? cuz I thought it was pretty funny. :yes:

no worries Griddles, wear that promise ring with PRIDE! :hi5:

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Sep 26, 2008, 09:17 PM

"In_Flames wrote:

no worries Griddles, wear that promise ring with PRIDE! :hi5:

yes, and all the women of the world thank his parents for making him wear it. :lol:

calphincalphinNew Member
Sep 26, 2008, 09:18 PM

last weekend deer hunting


Thanks Gish

THThe DudeNew Member
Sep 26, 2008, 09:20 PM

damn griddles.....(sighs)

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Sep 26, 2008, 09:23 PM

You know Calphin....deer will eventually evolve, grow digits, and stand upright, so it's only a matter of time before they learn how to shoot back...I'd look out if I were you brother :wink2:

until then watch out for the squirrels...for they know no fear and show no mercy!

calphincalphinNew Member
Sep 26, 2008, 09:31 PM

"In_Flames wrote:

You know Calphin....deer will eventually evolve, grow digits, and stand upright, so it's only a matter of time before they learn how to shoot back...I'd look out if I were you brother :wink2:

when that happens, i'll stop hunting and start hiding. although, I was almost shot a few years back by another hunter, missed me by inches ( damn near s*** my pants). have been chased by a bear twice,:up: thank god I was near my truck both times.

at this point anything is possible:up:


Thanks Gish

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Sep 26, 2008, 09:32 PM

can someone tell me what day it is?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Sep 26, 2008, 09:33 PM

october?

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Sep 26, 2008, 09:33 PM

"calphin wrote:

when that happens, i'll stop hunting and start hiding. although, I was almost shot a few years back by another hunter, missed me by inches ( damn near s*** my pants). have been chased by a bear twice,:up: thank god I was near my truck both times.

at this point anything is possible:up:

If I had to choose I definitely think I'd rather be shot than be mauled by a bear, but that's just me.

THThe DudeNew Member
Sep 26, 2008, 09:34 PM

"gi§h® wrote:

can someone tell me what day it is?

8 days left man...:no: